What question do you hate being asked the most?

It could refer to gag or someone asking you a question in your day to day life.

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate it when people ask me about my personal life as if I wanted to get to know them. As pretentious as that sounds I honestly feel like I have a small amount of people I am genuine with the rest I just answer with basic formalities such as yeah sure how are you? Enjoy your day! It's nothing people do either it's just that I could care less haha

What Guys Said 7

• bout how big i'm down there :(

• Where's your girlfriend at?

• "Do you prefer Nick or Nicholas?" dammit I prefer Nikolai!

• Why do you feel empty inside? That one or "why do you cut yourself?" Both really bug me

• I'm sorry :( , I hope you have people who are supporting you *hugs*

• I can see how grating that can be. I never did self-harm but man oh man, if I got a dollar for every time someone told me "Don't worry, It'll get better" back when I was going through a deep depression I could probably fill my bathtub with bills.

• Exfuckingactly, I'm still breathing aren't I? So of course I know it'll get better!

• On GaG: "Is my penis big enough?" No. No, it is not. That'll be twenty dollars.

Off GaG: "When will you find a nice girl and make me some granbabies?" I *found* a nice girl, you'd have rejected her on sheer racist principle if I so much as told you her *name.* And if I have kids, it won't be because you expect it of me.

• "Do you play basketball?" I hate when people assume because I'm over 6 feet tall that I play this game, it's annoying, just avoid asking it.

• "What's wrong?" Where do I even begin...

What Girls Said 8

• If I barely know the person and they ask me things about my personal life, I hate it.

• I hate when people want to know everything! Like when they ask you about every single thing you do. 😓😓😓😓😓😓😓

• Sometimes it's genuine interest. But plenty of other times people just can't really make good small-talk so it turns into this annoying, interview-like conversation.

• "can you first pay for me?"

• how long have you worked here. EVERY day!

• Oh my god I hate this one same with "is this your first job?"

• @Xoxoxooo123 I know. For two years I get asked that question, same job, same people but everytime a new person gets hired first thing out of their mouth!

• "HELP,,!! AM I PREGNANT?" for GaG and as for in real life I hate it when people ask me if I am okay.

• "Why didn't you go to a university closer to home?"

• Umm, people asking me about where I like to go out, because my life is very dull and I don't really go out :/ . I feel awkward when people ask me what kind of music I like because I don't really know much about music or listen to music very much, and when I do it's not like a particular genre it's all different things; so I feel like kind of a freak. People asking me if I've sorted out important adulting stuff in my life because my answer is always no because I'm shit

• why i dont have a boyfriend.