Give a nice short story about yourself?

Let other people know about you, tell your story...

Most Helpful Girl

• In 2011 I had to wear a back brace in the night time for one year to fix my scoliosis. I had been struggling with Bulimia and Anorexia since 2010, and it has been one year and 6 months in three days since I have stopped struggling, and learnt how to take control.

My Grandpa (best friend), the most special person in the whole wide world passed away in 2012, and that brought me into depression, which am still trying to help myself out of that.

I withdrew from college, Early Childhood Education in 2013, to go to my grandpa's funeral in Prince Edward Island, to bury his ashes, and to attend my parents wedding, only three months later they broke up, while I was living with my boyfriend at the time. Which caused my mum to fleet the province and move to British Columbia, and my step dad to deal with the selling of the house.

I moved out of my boyfriends house, because we broke up, and so I had to sleep on the couch for two months at my parents house, since my mum through out my bed. And since staying with my step dad, I have moved twice. And now am far away from everybody that I know, and I do not know where my life is going.. which am finding it difficult to stay a float... and be happy. But I still laugh... and try to stay positive. :) hmmm. I want to work with animal, and paint. :)

The end.. <3

What Girls Said 9

• I got in a horrible accident and my core body was destroyed on site so the paramedics had to sew my head to my waist. I’m ok now, just living life !. Free spirited i love to help people and im super nice. I just get a bit sad when i read "ass or breast" questions because i don't have any breasts. So i hope to one day find an ass guy to love me from head to toe :)

• Once upon a time I was an introvert. As years past, I realised I needed to do something with my life. The world is ever changing and I had to change myself. What motivates me in life is wanting to succeed, setting up my life for a comfortable future and my boyfriend. I am now a successful extrovert. The end.

• That pretty cool. I was so introverted during my depression and I couldn't understand why extroverted people got so much pleasure out of the things they did. Now I can, and my life is all the better for it.

• @Remonster it's definitely made me a happy person. I like how life is now. Wouldn't change it for anything

• I overcame a severe case of OCD, still struggling with (but winning the battle) social anxiety, currently studying to be a nurse and a sign language interpreter :)

• That's cool. I've read plenty about how utterly life-ruining OCD can be. It must have been very hard to get out of that bubble and to 'let go'. Good job! And yeah, social anxiety is nasty. I had generalized anxiety, so I could deal with social situations alright, but I never ever felt comfortable. Not even in my own home.

• @remonster Thanks it's so kind of you to say all that :) I really hope you'll be able to overcome your anxiety :D

• One upon a time I was born, but given up to adoption. A single mother took me in and raised me up, along with her twin daughters. We lived happily for a long time, until I met my real siblings, which sent me in a state of shock; but then we all were happy again.

• Last night I smoked weed with my friends dad

Yolo

• Pass that puf puf

• @Asker Ah yeah. Some people mix hash and weed, but I don't like the taste of hash. So just weed here.

• @remonster that sounds great

• maneuvering with flair and finesse - me in 5 words

• Once upon a time I fell but I got back up, I always do.

• When will he ever text me and im bored.

• i am the nicest person you will ever meet. please dont hurt me.

What Guys Said 5

• i'm just like a pringles Texas BBQ can hahahhha

• Born and raised in the American South (AL) I have 10 siblings all together. three are my biological sisters and im the youngest of them. My parents divorced and both re-married. My mom's side; one step sister, one half sister and one half brother. My dad's side: one step brother, one step sister, and twin half sisters. I played football, baseball and golf in high school. Had three tetanus scares and one staph scare in my life.

• Let's see... I've never had a relationship before, and I really want to have sex with hot girls. The end :)

• i like turtles

• Heh, just read My Take and you will learn pretty much everything you need to know. ;)