Why is it only mandatory for the woman to feel special by a guy on a date and hardly ever (IF EVER) vice versa?

Why is that? This woman I was speaking to about dates and how its only mandatory for guys to make women feel special and hardly ever if ever vice versa and she said that women dress up for men. Well guys dress up too. Its not like guys show up to a date with a dingy sagging around the neck collar shirt dingy pants and wild uncombed hair smelling like ass and feet.

Most Helpful Girl

• What do guys do to make women feel special on a date?

In my experience, early dates are about getting to know each other. Yes, I've had guys compliment me ("You look nice", or whatever), but I compliment them too. But no one really does any grand gestures to make the other person feel "special".

When you start to really like the person (after you've gotten to know them a bit), then you might do things to show them that you like them. But I do just as much (and in some cases, even more) for the guys I've liked to show them I like them as they have to show they like me.

What Girls Said 3

• Some women just feel entitled, I would rather just be respected and have someone who is attentive and I would want to do the same for them.

• Because we have the gate and key to heaven via our vagina. Get it, good.

• So men are on leashes and under your control?

• No, but if they want in my pants they better be respectful and know how to treat a lady

• At least you're honest... Warning people on gag hate when you don't use political correctness in your answers

• i think it's both.

What Guys Said 2

• Guys have to do extra work to convince the girl to like them! But if a girl does things for me in return I know she's a keeper...

• Depends on the women but I think mostly city women are like