Favourite mobile phone game?

Favourite mobile phone game?

Do you play a certain game on your phone? Is it addictive?
Would you recommend it to other people?
I like playing a game called Lep's World on my phone. It's like Mario but with a leprechaun instead lol

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• I don't play any video games! When I got my first smartphone I did play some though. It was mostly

Angry birds
    lh6.ggpht.com/c_5Bq5AfgGccqXsf2IFdKrqWDrsc1zzRylIfziSvVmYn3gr9V7g-01ge3beuvdhNOw=h310
    (It looks like the graphics have gotten better)

And one that's pretty similar to angry birds called stupid zombies
    m.img.brothersoft.com/.../...2b9_screeshots_0.jpeg
    That's actually the second one I guess

You might like the zombie one if you like the idea if trying to bounce a bullet off of walls to hit zombies.

• They have kind of expanded on the Angry birds theme. I remember there was a massive hype about it and now it's slowly died down.
      Stupid Zombies sounds interesting *the title alone* is amusing.

• Super Mario Brothers

• They're the death of the industry, so I avoid them.

• Modern combat

• well not on my phone, but on my tablet, there's a game called 300. based on the 300 spartans

• 300 Spartans? Is it that Rise of an Empire one?

• the mind ahah

• TSTO.

Spare yourself. Don't get started. "It's only a dollar!" adds up quickly.

• So lost.

• "The Simpsons: Tapped Out." It's a "freemium" game. Playing is free, but certain content is only purchasable with in-game currency which you either earn extremely slowly or pay for with real money.

• Oh that game! All the good characters/buildings you have to buy (with actual money) it sucks.

What Girls Said 12

• Hahaaa, I used to play Lep's World, I was addicted, finished all levels, the whole game. :D
    I don't really play games on my phone atm, maybe only Evil Apples, but it's not really a traditional 'game', it's just a fun thingy to do with random strangers.
    Not too long ago I also played The Looney Tunes Dash, loved that game!

• I just started Lep's World. One of the girlies at work was playing with her phone and I heard that annoying tune day in and day out. I just asked her and she said it's addictive, beware. Knowing me I was like yeah right. Now i'm hooked lol
      The online game I every played with people all over the world was Uno and friends. Do you know that one?

• Hahaha, Lep's World is definitely addictive, I couldn't stop playing. xD
      Obviously I've heard of that one but I do not play it.

• I hate the ads that pop up every once in a while with Lep's World : (

• My fav games are Flow Free and Two Dots atm. They're fun little puzzles that are challenging enough to make you feel accomplished but not hard enough to stop playing.

• I've never heard of them. But they sound like Brain training games, which are always beneficial for you : )

• I play AA game. Such a crazy game *-*

i.ytimg.com/vi/byEA966-0TE/maxresdefault.jpg

and Flappy bird! This makes me crazy.

ercankertisci.com/.../flappy-bird-gif.gif

• That first one looks like a ferris wheel with numbers on it LOL
      I had my fair share of flappy birds! I think I've had enough of that one : )

• 0|0
  • Jolly Jam. Can't stop, won't stop.

• I used to play Crossy Road but that got hella old pretty fast. Now I don't play any games. it kind of strains my eyes focusing so much on that tiny screen. Plus it drains the battery like a motherfucker

• I know right! Playing Lep's World, it really drains my batteries and it kind of sucks cock even more that I have an iphone and it drains even more :I

• I'm obsessed with Angry Birds Transformers.

• OMG! you have to try star wars angry birds! pajeow pajeow

• cash of lords 2 (':

• Errrr I like to play Words With Friends.. and Draw Something... and that Song Pop game. :)

• Oh I know that words with friends game! That song pop game where you have to guess what artist or song name they are from a selected list?

• Tell me.. when your hooked lol

• I will!! :P

• it used to be flappy bird!

• Flappy birds! I hate that game. Maybe because I couldn't go past my score of 10 lol

• Candy Crush and Pet Rescue.

• Candy crush is fun. I've tried pet rescue once on my brothers iPad. It's ok.

• From the old version? no. I got another phone so I ended up buying the new crush.

• oh, yes that makes sense now

• i like angry birds.