Why are you awake?

It's 1:08 AM and I can't sleep, there's no tea, how am I suppossed to go to sleep without my cup of tea? I"M GOING INSANE!

Most Helpful Girl

• It is 2:22 am here!! Am not sleepy at all... umm I think it is BECAUSE I was drinking my green tea! Ahhh... I am watching Bewitched.. the television show, until I become sleepy. :)

What Guys Said 16

• I am awake because it is not bed time in New Zealand. The time in New Zealand is 6:15 pm on Thursday. :)

• Tea contains more caffeine than coffee. I would think it would keep you awake.

• I usually turn in around midnight or half past midnight. I generally don't require as much sleep. One of the (very few) perks of getting older.

• I have a life altering decision to make in the next 24-48 hours and I can't make the decision. I'm tearing myself in two and it's keeping me wide awake.

• aww! I hope you can make the right decision! Good luck! :) sending you good vibes!!

• I want a bed time story from you I decided

• http://i.imgur.com/rScBZ6S.jpg

It's 7am and I just randomly woke up. 😢😂
    My body won't let me go back to sleep. 😕

• Hmm then you must be on the east coast... 11 26 Some girl i used to date has been running through my mind its exhausting hopefully i can let it go and get some sleep

• I'm too tired to sleep.

• 11 23pm and I just showered

• Because I'm binging on Netflix ;-;

• Because it's freakin' 17:48 and it's afternoon. Yo

• 4:21am.. can't sleep either :/. Dunno I'm just not tired

• It's 2:18 and I can't sleep because I'm too hungry

• Its hard to sleep when you have someone constantly on your mind -.-

• Try drinking hot milk with crackers or something it might help

• I'm in Vietnam so...

If you can't sleep, just do something you like or listen to some soft music (classical if it's not your thing then)

What Girls Said 18

• I'm I'm awake because it's 9:34 and I just woke up recently. 😛 Normally I wake up quite a bit later but I'm wide awake already so whatever.

• I don't look at my clock.

I get to sleep later and later during the summer, one year my average was 5 am.

• It's 17:08 here. Soooo because it's not bedtime? Haha. I'm about to go and get a prescription, I've just done an hour and a half of hula hooping and I feel like I've been beaten up. But feelin' proud!

• It's 7.14am here..

• because its morning here lol

• Well at least 1am isn't that late lol. My sleep schedule is screwed up as usual, I worked earlier today for a little and i'm too restless for sleeping now.

• I would lovveee a cup of tea at the moment! That sounds delightful. And to be honest I can never fall asleep until like 12am or so :/

• hhha I want tea, there's no tea, I'm gonna dieeee :(

• I feel you. I have mulberry Robioos at my house right now it's the bomb but no tea bags to stoop it with

• I was in the same situation last night I only got about 3 hours of sleep I like to drink chamomile tea before I go to sleep I probably didn't sleep because I have been very stressed from finals and my graduation

• Because I have insomnia and I'm always awake.

• I am waiting for someone to reply to a message lol It doesn't look like it will happen. So I'm going to sleep... night everyone !

• it's 11:28 and my daughter is testing my patients by not being asleep yet -_-

• I have no clue sadly. QAQ

• Because it's noon.

• It's still evening where I am.

• Well, it's 4 AM and I'm up because I took naps and I can't go back to sleep.

• Because I just woke up from my afternoon nap! :)

• Still sick :( waiting for the NyQuil to kick in

• I"m awake cuz i"m used to staying up till 3am