Why does my crush always ask me questions that he already knows the answer to?

Questions Like, if I was waiting to talk to him or if I discussed a topic with him before?

Most Helpful Guy

• he's testing you to see how smart you are.

• Questions Like, if I was waiting to talk to him or if I discussed a topic with him before?

What Guys Said 3

• What the questions are?

• Like, if I was waiting to talk to him or if I discussed a topic with him before?

• 2 keep the conversation going

• He's testing you. lol

• These sound like rhetorical questions. He doesn't want an answer, he's just leading up to a topic.

• Sorry, can you explain that in detail?
      Why ask if he doesn't want answers?

What Girls Said 2

• Like what questions? We have to know if he's just making a way to talk to you. And sometimes there are guys that takes advantages of girls that they know who have a crush on them so be careful

• In what way?
    It could be he is testing you.
    Or reassurance. :)

• No, we hardly talk.
      I don't know him that well, but the questions he asks, I know he knows the answer to.

• I think maybe he is wanting reassurance. :)