Why did this guy lie to me about his job. Told me he's a lawyer when he is not?

0|0
8|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow, you should leave that guy. He's trying to impress you and he's doing it very poorly.

0|1
    1|0
    • Why would a guy try to impress a girl?

• Show All
    • He is not studying anymore.

• Then he's lying to you.

What Guys Said 5

• Guys need to impress women. Bottom line. You have a sea of guys wanting you so a man has to out do his fellow man.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well what is he then?

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys like to impress girls so they have a good opinion of them! It's one of the best parts of male-hood to have a girl think highly of you so that's probably why he lied or something

0|0
    0|0
  • He has high ambition to be a lawyer one day and wants you to be with him. This is only the best case scenario. Nonetheless the guy is a douche

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, why not. Girls like money

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• He probably thinks that girls would oy be interested in him if he had a lot of money. An insecurity and a bad assumption. I think lying is pretty bad and just straight up deceiving you from the start. You never know if he lied about other things. Consider breaking up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Am afraid like the rest of the guys here have said, I only have one word.. Impression.

You're very sadly not the first, nor will you be the last girl, to have this done to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he just felt insecure about his real job or not having a job, it's a little weird and I would keep my eyes open for other lies.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably to impress you!

0|1
    0|0

• whatever the reason was.. this is not acceptable..

0|0
    0|0
  • he may be a swindler ꒰ॱଳ͘꒱

0|0
    0|0
  • To impress you

0|0
    0|0

• Because he's a loser who's actually ashamed about what he does for a living or he thinks you would find him more interested in him that way

• sorry interesting***

• He's either a sociopath or has no confidence in himself, so pretends he has a career as a Lawyer. He probably thinks this will impress you. Sometimes people pretend to be someone they're not , as they feel inferior to others. They believe more people will accept and respect them if they lie. The problem with this is , if someone lies to you once it makes every truth questionable. Then when people discover the lies, they don't want to associate with the one who lied.

0|0
    0|0