Girls, Why do some of you shave off your eyebrows and draw them on?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• Some naturally have sparse or light eyebrows.

Some are just following the trend, even when it isn't really for their natural eyebrow shape.

During the 90's till 00's, thin brows were what was in:
    beautysouthafrica.com/.../1990s.jpg

So of course many people followed that, but now their eyebrows might have stopped growing after plucking them so much, so how else could they go from those eyebrows to these eyebrows, if not by drawing them in?

www.whowhatwear.com/.../main.original.jpg

What Girls Said 19

• Some girls have no eye brows.
    My mom is one of them.
    She always has to draw them in.
    She always envied me for having thick eye brows.

• Because they prefer that look over natural eyebrows. It's not rocket science.

• personally i don't... i have naturally full black brows

• I don't know, it almost always looks so bad. My sister and aunt do it and I swear the get more and more pointy every year lol

• Actually, I want to know the answer to this as well. *surveys comments for a good answer*

• That baffles me too, to be quite honest. I've never done that and never will.

• I seriously have no clue!! That's so stupid (no offence! It looks just plain ugly! But the worst is, when they have tattooed eyebrows 😂

• i dont.. i have very nice eyebrows.. :) :)

• To make them look perfect.

• I don't know. I have my real eyebrows, but colour them a bit. Light blonde eyebrows suck.

• I'm not sure why the do that. Drawing your eyebrows on came from dragqueens I don't see the beauty of following an trend

• Because they don't find their eyebrows as attractive as it is. ^_^

• ask ur mom

• so that you have more control over them (i dont do it but i see how convient it would be)

• Because they don't realise how ridiculous it looks 😂

• I don't
    Those girls are stupid

• My problem was always the opposite of having too thick eyebrows when I was like 11 but then I learned the mastery of shaping and waxing so every since then I don't need to color because it's already dark and thick

• Eyebrow hair is ratchet

• i don't think they shave them hahaha. Girls who have naturally thin brows seem to like thicker ones.
    I have fairly thick brows I have to pluck them ALL the time so they don't get out of hand. It's a crazy pair.