Do you think humans can be saved?

Do you think that humans will fully pay attention to the fact that we are killing the earth? (more ourselves than this planet). Or do you think we would of killed ourselves with nuclear war or something by the time it's too late to save us?
What do you think?

• Yes
  • No
  • I hope so
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

• i think that if we have more young people with a mindset like yours, then for sure. the key is that we need to raise awareness and make people WANT to do something about it. we need to stop focusing on just our lives and remember that this planet needs to sustain generations after us too.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, people are trash. Let them die.

What Girls Said 5

• I think we won't pay attention to what we are doing until its to late. We will wipe out almost all the planet and then it will start over. :-)

• I really don't care anymore. All the negative things happening in the world made me lose faith in humanity.

• I can see into the future and say I don't give a fuck

• I don't really care what happens to us as long as we stop hurting animal and the environment. Killing each other isn't really the greatest concern in the world in my opinion since it's our fault to start with.

• it's not about us killing each other, i mean, because of how we treat the environment and certain animals, we are killing ourselves. The earth won't die, it will adapt and leave us behind.

• Jesus saved us all

What Guys Said 2

• no, we are too soft. there are too many people on the world, more than the earth's natural resources can sustain (in the long term).

we were given brains and the ability to think for ourselves. and we have used it to conclude that all humans are equal and everyone deserves to live, like the softies we are.

it would be sane in the perspective of mother nature and evolultion that we decrease our population density and increase our average IQ. survival of the fittest, the way it was meant to be

• how do you propose we separate those with a lower and higher IQ?
      are you talking about some sort of prejudiced genocide?

• you are very correct about the dwindling resources though.

• superman will save us 8)