Does anybody here has a laptop with 8 GB RAM or More?

And do u have some free time? Cuz i need a favor please !
Message me if u think that u can help !

Most Helpful Guy

• does it have to be a laptop?

• Laptop or a computer

• sorry but i completely disagree with this bcz i just saw a video of a guy doing it in seconds. here is the link of the video so u can see what i want from you. The part 3:20 is where its my laptop's fault (bcz its slow) . : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSKiTDBTWN8

• honestly i just read about it and yeah that is all cpu speed. are u going to help me?

What Girls Said 1

• whats the favour? might be able to help

• im on a laptop

• My pc is damn slow (only 2 gb ram) . And there is this file that i have it protected by an unknown password. I downloaded an app that allows me to break that password but the problem is that its taking a lot of time to finish. (bcz of my laptops's ram) . So if u think u can help , i will send u a link to download the protected file , and the password attacker. The password will show up and then u can tell me what it is !

• okay i will follow u then u can send me the file

What Guys Said 3

• i have a laptop but i have a USB wid 64 GB... good?

• That I do!

• Okay here is the problem and see if u can help : My pc is damn slow (only 2 gb ram) . And there is this file that i have it protected by an unknown password. I downloaded an app that allows me to break that password but the problem is that its taking a lot of time to finish. (bcz of my laptops's ram) . So if u think u can help , i will send u a link to download the protected file , and the password attacker. The password will show up and then u can tell me what it is !

• What is RAM? LOL

• Random Access Memory. Its what your computer's speed depends on.