Should I take less challenging job to do Masters?

Hello people. I want some honest answers here. I did Bachelors in Software Engineering in 2013, since then I've work in some top multinationals in Media Intelligence Domain. I've had my fair share of challenging work and I've always thought of doing Masters and then PHD. But with my current job that is very challenging it is impossible for me to pursue my higher studies.
I've been offered less challenging job with good monetary compensation and they've agreed to even partially sponsor my masters.
What should be done here.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on your career plan. If you're planning to finish your Masters say for example before you turned 30, then decide which would be more beneficial to you.

• Yeah I want to pursue and finish masters before I turn 30.
      I also want to do PHD from US or Germany, So for that I need couple Journal publications. I'm sure my current job is gonna add top products to my resume but publications aren't possible while I'm here.

• Great! Good luck :)

• Thanks :)

What Girls Said 2

• I think it's an opportunity to grab - more money and plus opportunity to pursue your studies. less challenging job? I think less challenging job so far... there's always new challenge in a project or a job, trust me.

• Well Yes job is far less challenging.
      I'm developing Super computing Products right now, In next company I'm not gonna develop any products, its kind of support for already Engineered products.

• yup, so go for it! good luck! ;)

• Thank you :)

• less challenging.

What Guys Said 4

• Choose some job that will offer u some spare time pal...

• Yeah this new job is offering me time and partial financial scholarship for Ms.

• I would take the less challenging job and get my masters but you should do whatever feels right for you

• You should always advance my brother, never stop at one place and lock yourself there for the rest of your life. ONWARDS, ONWARDS TO VICTORY!!! AND BEYONNNDDD!!!

• :) Yes, I agree with you. Job I'm doing right now is of Core Product development for Media Channels.
      But with that Job Ms is impossible.
      The job for which I got an offer is of Product Support, Not Product Development. It is less challenging but will give me chance to pursue my Masters.
      I am just afraid to leave my current company for this job.

• Fine, give your company an ultimatum: You sponsor me or I leave. Do not let them control you.

• Like nike just do it!