Guys, Do good butts make up for small boobs?

So I have small boobs, and I'm aware of it, because I think most men like big boobs. But I have a decent butt so do you think my boyfriend will mind I have small boobs? I always think about it... What's better boobs of butt? And why?

• Boobs
    45% (10)
  • Butt
    55% (12)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Having both assets is essential so favouring one over the other would be a sin, x

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• Actually i mind bout feet mostly

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll take a fit girl with a lean, hard butt over a soft girl with big titties any day. Small tits are not a dealbreaker at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are crazy to worry about something you cannot change. Enjoy what you have and shut up.

0|0
    0|0
  • You already have a boyfriend. Why do you care?

Don't worry, there are different tastes in the world. You'll be fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Butt is 10 times more important than boobs, and if you have a good butt, you can EASILY compensate for having small boobs.

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually prefer both to be small. I never understood that "big butt" thing. I know many guys feel the same way. It's nothing for you to worry about.

0|0
    0|0
  • A great buttocks trumps breasts every time.

0|0
    0|0
  • No exchange program!

0|0
    0|0
  • Ass ass ass ass ass ass ass

0|0
    0|0
  • ass ass ass ass ass assssssssssssssssssssss

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys like boobs. No one cares how big they really are unless it's an ass who isn't worth being with.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about butts or boobs, I prefer legs ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer bigger boobs but I don't really care. And I never even look at a girls butt. I was with my ex for 1.5 years and never once noticed her butt

0|0
    0|0
  • C cup and smaller boobs and small average butt is what I like. prob cause I am a vag guy though.

0|0
    0|0
  • i am boobs guy... butss do nothing to me... i like legs also.

0|0
    0|0