This guy won't give me my $20 back?

This guy won't give me my $20 back?
What should I do now? :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Go to his parents and give them a letter, stating a demand for payment and lay out why he owes you money. Give them 30 days to pay and if not paid in 30 day a collection fee of $100.00 will be added to the amount and you will go after any property that you can find for releif, such as place a lien on their house.

This is not legal but it can cost them $1000.00 plus your $20.00 to get rid of you. It is called slander of title but because you are under the age of 18 you can not be slammed for going after a legitimate claim. You will need to know the legal description of their house, call your county clerk and place the legal description on the demand for payment it means you are one step from action.

You can also go after the parents employer and ask them to collect the $20.00 plus your fee, for you, the out come is it is easier to pay you than screw with the wrong person.

What Guys Said 9

• He owns money... he should pay otherwise kick his ass

• What a piece of shit guy and it's not like it's that much too

• If he won't give it back then there's nothing you can really do. Just be more careful with who you loan money to in the future

• Bet you 20$ he won't give it back

• Break his knee caps, then tell him to have you money by next week

• Play pranks on him as pay back.

Have friends steal his clothes and stuff when he is in gym class.

• NEVER LEND MONEY

• What an asshole -.- punch him in the face.

• to be honest 20 dollars is petty cash, I would just say let it go and cut all ties with this person.

What Girls Said 10

• You let a year go by? After a couple months and not saying anything, its like saying you don't want it back. If it was a considerable amount of money you could file a small claims suit but just let it go. Next time you loan someone money express how long you expect it to be before you are paid back. You can remind them. But never loan out money if you can't afford to live without it
    :-)

• There's nothing u can do.
    You don't have proof.
    It's your words against his.

Why did u wait so long to bring this up?
    Anyway don't talk to him anymore.

• Well, I guess in this case you will just have to give up on the money.
    Especially since you gave it to him a long time ago and probably without any witnesses?
    Ugh, this seems pretty annoying hhh - just be glad you didn't give this asshole more than that!

• ask again.. if he doesn't give it back.. then kick him in the balls..

• Ah, I had been in this situation before. I desperately asked my "friend" to give me my 100$. YES, 100$. I reported to her parents and ignored her until this very day.

• What a load of shit, don't talk to him anymore.

• Lmaooo He ain't gonna give it back. Just start a rumour in school bout him lol

• REPORT HIM TO THE AUTHORITIES THAT SHOULD MAKE HIM GIVE YOU YOUR MONEY BACK

• Eh, it's twenty bucks. In retrospect, I think you'll be okay. It's just a reflection on him.

• tell him you'll sue him.