Do you believe that the guy should always pursue or chase after the girl?

Do you believe that the guy should always pursue or chase after the girl? Hence why some girls play hard to get. Should us guy always chae you girls around?

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (Explain)

Most Helpful Guy

• no, we live in da 21st century pal 8)

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 9

• No. I believe it should be about 50:50. Both should make a decent effort. Unfortunately, a large majority of girls still thinks it's okay to let the guy do all the work and even play hard to get.

• hmm alirght, i agree, 50:50

• Yes they should. They should also spend a decent amount of time being pursued by the woman as well.

It's give and take, not give or take.

• depends on the looks category. If you think she is a dime to you and you want her badly enough, only way to get a decent rare chance of success is to approach her. If you think she is meh, than you can wait it out. At the end of the day though, if you feel some sort of attraction, it should always be the guy who approaches:P

• If in doubt it's the guy's job...

• I believe it!

• i do, because girls never take the initiative.

• If you find someone attractive take the initiative, regardless of gender.

• No, I prefer when a girl takes the initiative.

• no way I am never doing that. if a girl plays hard to get im out. show me u like me or I am not gonna like u