How would you want life to be at the age of 25 years old? & if your 25 or past 25 have you reached any of your lifetime goals?

Im 24 years old i live with my boyfriend in a rented room and work at sixflags i have a car that hardly runs well smh... I didn't reach any of my goals... i went to school 2years ago for child development and still nothing... but people usually say all goals should be reached at age 25? how are u living?

Most Helpful Guy

• as it is now i guess LOL

What Guys Said 3

• I will graduate with a Master's Degree at that time. Hopefully I will be recruited by a financial institution.

• I'm not where I should be... but it's tough in todays world and economy... just gotta keep on keeping on though

• only thing that i have reached is getting my bachelor of economics but didn't helped ne much yet

What Girls Said 4

• I hope I'll be in my last year at university, and will be able to graduate with the title of 'Dr.'.

• I've written a career plan and goals I plan to achieved at a specific time but now I'm having a change of heart. I felt like all the things I've been planning to do all along I've planned only because most of my friends are doing the same. I don't know, I just want to do things differently. On my own, without anyone's influence.

• Child development makes you qualified to be a babysitter. Your life is sucks. Go back to school

• I'm almost there, and I haven't reached any of the goals I had set for myself...