I feel bored and lonely in life what should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Change your routine. What you're doing now isn't making you happy. Consider a new job/career, a new hobby, exercise, and new friends. Shaking things up always helps me when I'm in a slump.

What Girls Said 5

• I feel that most of the time. You have to know the cause of your boredom and loneliness.

• When u feel depressed go to sleep, when u are unhappy eat something sweet, when lonely sing karaoke.

• Do fun things! Meet someone, make yourself fee good.

• Kill someone you dislike.

• Make some friends!

• I haven't been able to meet anyone with working all the time its kinda lame

What Guys Said 5

• To not feel lonely you need to have meaningful relationships in your life, close friends, family, lover, pet etc...

To be happy you need to do a few things,
    1. Maslows hirarchy of needs, basically if your safe, fed and healthy you can start being happy.

2. Do new activities, these don't need to be fancy like hang gliding, they could be simply going for a walk in a new area, reading something, going for a drive or on vacation. The point is that it's things not in your normal routine.

3. Do kind things for other people, again does not need to be big, could just be a compliment or holding the door, perhaps giving people smiles etc..

Combine 2 and 3 for greater effect.

• stay here, u'll never get bored :)

• Die

...

• go swimming.

• play games, get a job, learn to uave fun!