Hey guys so I am 21 but have a baby face. I just feel that people sometimes don't take me seriously because they think I am younger?

What can I do? Has this happened to any of you?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• I also look younger than I am and my girlfriend who is Asian is usually estimated by strangers to be much younger (5 or 6 years) than she really is. There's not really much you can do against it. One thing is of course dressing in a more adult way. This works especially well for girls. If you dress formally and/or elegantly, you tend to automatically look older. Another thing that can help is trying to speak and act with a certain amount of "natural authority".
    But then again, I don't really understand why you would try to look older. I understand that it can be annoying sometimes to be considered younger than you are but believe me, starting in about 15 years (and until the end of your life), you will wish you'd look younger. You will dream off those good old days when people thought you were only 18 although you were 21. Youth is something very short and transitory. Enjoy it while it lasts.

• This happens to me too. Especially when I meet a stranger. They always think I am college student but I have graduated from an university with a first class degree. It is one of the reason I dont save my beard. My beard makes me look older but clean save makes me cute and younger. My facial hair does not look good on me but I dont save them anyway.

• They will take you plenty of seriously when they look old and you don't.

• Nothing to do!

• I'm younger looking to ha I see it as a good thing when I'm 30 I'll look 25 :)

What Girls Said 2

• This happens to me! Ugh.

• Lmao that must suck but take it like this, when you 50 You'd look 30