Who else is a socialist but a conservative on social issues?

Liberals don't make sense. If you care about the working class we need to stop illegal immigration pushing down wages. And we need to have family values again. Poor people suffer worst from family break down. And we can't be legalizing drugs. Hollywood celebs can afford rehab. Poor people can't. Rich folks can hire bodyguards. Poor folks need the right to bear arms

I hate capitalism. But I hate liberal hypocricy also. Who else agrees with me?

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with you!

What Girls Said 2

• I'm a liberal and I'm a socialist. I don't mind immigration because unfortunately these people just want a better life. I think it's fine having immigrants come in and letting families who have families here stay here.
    It's pot. Basically everyone who wants to smoke pot, smokes pot. I smoked pot in highschool. Instead of wasting money for people in prison for pot just make it legal. Alcohol is legal and tons of people are addicted to that stuff.
    I don't like guns but I'm fine with people bearing arms. I don't think forcing people to get background checks is bad, if you didn't do anything you have nothing to worry about

• Alcohol is a bad drug. So why add another drug. If I could ban alcohol I would.

• my favorite question about pot legalization is this:

Why should people be put in prison for the responsible use of marijuana?

I've yet to hear an answer that makes any sense.

• @normalice that's what I say. We waist money every year on people in prison excuse of pot. It's just pot.

• I'm pretty liberal when it comes to social issues, so no.

What Guys Said 6

• illegal immigration has no influence on the minimum wage - congress does.

Simply stating "we need to have family values" is too vague, and not a liberal/conservative issue anyway. The only disagreement liberals and conservatives have is what exactly those family values ought to be. For liberals it tends to be education and acceptance. For conservatives it tends to be whatever the local church says it should be.

The only drug liberals are serious about legalizing is weed, which is not addictive and safer than alcohol. Indeed, a theory is that if people don't have to go to illegal sources to buy weed, they won't create those connections to tempt them with dangerous and addictive drugs, which actually would require rehab. Additionally, weed is responsible for ~80% of the business of drug dealers. Remove that source of revenue and they may go out of business altogether.

As for gun rights, few liberals are actually adamant about removing guns - they just don't want them sold to crazy people. The notion that anyone wants to "take away your guns" is merely conservative fear mongering to drive up gun sales. Why? Because it works. The simple fact is that the NRA has way too many members of congress on their payroll for there to ever be a law concerning gun regulation that actually has an impact.

• 1.) Reform the immigration process
    2.) What does that even mean. Help the worker, help the family. Help the spend more time with the childs
    3.) Legalize some of the soft drugs. Try to rehab offenders rather than simply jail
    4.) We need more studies about gun crimes to see what we can do to curve it
    5.) Capitalism is a train without brakes and the throttle stuck on max. Socialism is a train with a weak engine and a few too many cars. Balance in all things and change as the world does.

• i'm a liberal so... no conservative at all \O/

• Nope, I disagree with you, and I am a libertarian. If you wish for an argument, I will link you to one I had with another user.

• I dont have much insight on these topics. I like your opinions though.

• I don't agree with you. You sound like a gun carrying racist. Would you like to use your guns to kill all of the "illegals"...

• Racists think every one else is racist. You are racist

Every country has the right to keep its culture. If millions of Americans were flooding into Mexico I'd be against it especially if it was illegal

I said "illegal immigration". I did not say "illegals". What the hell is wrong with you

• You didn't answer my question.

• No of course I would not

But we know where YOUR mind is don't we

Go and see a doctor before you shoot some one