:) Tell a secret about yourself that not a lot of people know about?

You can post out in the open, or anonymously. Can be anything. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been raped.
    For 10 years I never left my room.
    At 19 I lost my virginity and by the age of 20 I've slept with 12 guys.
    One of those guys was a sugar daddy.
    I've had sex with a dog.
    I've been paid 2k to go on a date, no sex.
    I love anal.
    I hate talking.
    People suck but I feel for them and I totally cry over it.
    I cry when I watch scary movies, because it's horrible to see people be put in such situations.
    I hate all my "friends"
    Everyone complains that I sit alone and it makes me want to slit their throats and ripe their dicks off.
    I am insecure with my looks and body- no surprise, but I sometimes hate myself because of it.
    I limit myself from having fun because I'm afraid of what people think.
    I told my cousin to join me in a three sum, I ended up not participating and bailing after I told them to start...
    I want to kill everyone that owns a big company and the government.
    I want to live under the ocean like a mermaid.
    I want to cut and skin my stomach.
    I want to drown.
    In kickboxing I want to kick everyone's ass, as if I'm a badass boss and I want to own everyone.
    Plot twist: I want to have a baby, be a great mum.
    humans are fucked up. Lol

• Lolol I feel like I took this way further than what it should've been after reading everyone else's secrets...

• Oh my gosh!! lol. :) :) ! That is a lot of secrets!! ^_^

• @ThisGurl lol thank god for Anonymos!

What Guys Said 8

• i really hate my past self... u won't believe how much i hate him...

• OMG, I said this 3 times already BUT i've never had a relationship with a girl and I still want to have sex with hot girls - feminists actually seem attractive to be honest haha.

• Lol you have similar tastes to me i had a crush on a feminist when I was nineteen haha...

• @hypno-trip hahahaha, oh but hey, i can help you out with spirituality if you want - it's a book I read that helped me a lot.

• I went grocery shopping yesterday. I didn't put the shopping cart back because I was lazy. I'm an awful person!

• I used to have an eating disorder. I am religious but don't take it seriously anymore. Like Klaatu I hate my past self. Like khaysundei I've never had a girlfriend and I want to put myself out soon someday to find one...

• I am morbidly afraid of clowns

• When I was a young kid I accidentally burned down the woods behind my neighborhood

• My other two accounts on gag I forgot the passwords to do I just made this one. The email doesn't work so that's why I have my third sccount

• Though I have red hair everywhere, (yes, including down there), I have a ring of shock white hair around my genitals. Right where everything is connected to my body. Looks rather cool honestly.

What Girls Said 7

• My dad was on the naval ship that picked up the astronauts out of the water, after they came back from the first moon landing.

• Hmmmm... ummm... I enjoy creating naughty gifs and photos. But if the person that am in a relationship with did not like it, I would stop immediately. That is not the case right now.. I create it only for him. :) Nobody would ever guess that about me, because of my personality, my appearance, and my vocabulary. :)

• ;)

I have a crush on a GaG user. 😯

'k, bye.

• Sshhh, I have a mole on my hip bone.. Nobody knows!! Shit! Now everyone does..!

• I am ticklish. Yes, nobody actually knows that. I lie about it whenever someone asks.

• I'm a closet dominatrix

• I'm dyslexic.