Why are non-hispanic white American girls of eastern european and italian heritage tall and beautiful even when are overweight while non-hispanic?

... white American girls of irish, British, german , dutch , scandinavian etc... origins are short and not so beautiful even when are skinny?

Updates:
i ask it cause i lived in the midwest , currently living in California and I've seen tond of tall and beautiful non-hispanic white American girls of eastern european and italian heritage even when overweight while I've never seen tall and beautiful non-hispanic white American girls of irish , British , german , dutch scandinavian origins, they are all short and not beautiful even when skinny.

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Guy

• not all... not all dude

1|0
    0|0
    • i live in the midwest, living in California and I've seen and seeing tons of tall and beautiful even when overweight non-hispanic white American girls of eastern european and italian heritage but I've never seen tall and beautiful even when skinny non-hispanic white American girls of irish, german, British, dutch, scandinavian origins they are all short and not besutiful even when skinny

What Girls Said 2

• They aren't as a rule. Most of the Dutch women I've met have been slender and tall and pretty, they aren't all like that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe. White americans and Canadians do have a small tint of native American indian blood besides the usual Irish or german blood.

0|0
    0|0
    • i should really say native indian blood in general...

• german, irish, British, scandinavian, dutch girlsare short and not beautiful even when foreign born and when are tall its because they are of eastern european heritage

What Guys Said 3

• Can't say I have really noticed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't you think that's your personal opinion? Each guy has his own taste in women.

1|0
    0|0
  • What dafuq?

0|0
    0|0