If Someone Gave You a Gold Mine But Told You Never To Go And See It Or It Will Turn Into Ash?

Would You Still Take it?

Most Helpful Guy

• its free, fuck yeah ill take it. then ill hire some bitches to harvest the gold for me hahaa.

What Guys Said 7

• I would be extremely cautious and do my homework. In the business world as it in life, anything that's too good to be true is usually is too good to be true. In other words, there is always a catch.

Nevertheless, I'd have to go myself with a security team to investigate all claims, offer, and the person who offered the gold mine to me. Once I have a green light, we can begin with first, secondary, and third party contracts to harvest the mine.

After all contracts are signed, we can commence with selling the gold for a profit and each will have their fair due.

Although, if I did have a limited time as you say (don't know how much), I would still take my time. In other words, if I only had a few days to make a decision and needed a week to make that decision, I would let the gold mine offer pass...

• y should i take it then?

• I'll just hire someone else to go get it :D

• Obviously not cause he's lying.

• If just pay other people to mine it for me.

• Alrighty. I'd send people in there and get the gold for me, and I'd pay them evenly and well for doing so. The more gold we get, the more they get paid and the more I can keep. Then, once it's all out of gold, we'd all be rich.

• No... because that would be ridiculous!!!

What Girls Said 1

• As long as I would be able to profit from it... if not it would be pointless