Girls, does anyone know what happens a strip clubs with male strippers?

I am going to a bachelorette party next month in Los Vegas and we are going to a couple strip clubs featuring male strippers. I guess one of the clubs isn't fully nude (they just go down to their underwear) and the only club is actually nude. The MOH is buying each of the girls a private dance in the "VIP room" or whatever where it is one-on-one. Does anyone know what actually happens in those rooms? I want to know what I'm in for before I just sign up for something!

8

Most Helpful Girl

• I have only been to gay male strip clubs, and they get fully naked, and swing it in your face. The guys are the only ones allowed in the back room, but from what my friends have told me it is almost anything goes, lots of oral and hand jobs.

What Girls Said 7

• I was never really interested in male strip clubs UNTIL my boyfriend gave me a lap dance. It was so great. I don't know what happens in a professional male strip club. But if you get a lap dance, it's amazing. I liked the grinding more than anything else.

• What little I know is from magic mike xD

• He will tease you and touch you.

• Where I have been they don't have a room you just go to the side and get a lap dance.

• I guess one of the places we are going to actually has a private VIP room. I have no idea what goes on once inside the room or how far the guy will want to (be willing to?) go.

• Hey it's all in good fun, but if he wants to cross a line, then he does it with everyone, so just be careful.

• well it will be whatever you consent to other wise its rape or sexual assault

• anything could happen