Do you know when you'll leave GAG?

So lately I've been thinking of leaving GAG but I don't know when exactly. I'm going to miss a lot of people though, that's a fact!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 33

• if anything ill just take breaks. I am a frequent amazon shopper so the gift cards are pleasant.

• whoa!!! u 2?

please don't... :(

personally i'll never leave... no chance :)

• I am really sorry to hear you are thinking of leaving. I will miss you. Don't deactivate your account take a break for summer. Me personally I have only being here a short time, I kinda have a few targets and I like donating my points to Raven. If I reach my targets I might ease off my time on site but there are an awful lot of people leaving and sometimes it is hard work on site.
    I don't know I think I am feeling all the people leaving.

• Some day , some day but before fading into the looooong dark I'll drop a note or two to some important people

• Miss you :( that's a fact!

I am @Klaatu51 version 2.0. I'll never leave. 😎

• I don't know when, I don't plan to leave anytime soon. I'll probably never leave, I may stop using the account for some time, perhaps, but I wouldn't delete my account.

• Aww I'm going to Spain friend!!!

• I bet you are haha Madrid is my favorite city in Spain, it's full of restaurants, so you better have lots of money saved just for restaurants cause you're gonna need it xD
      How long will you be staying for?

• ahaha I didn't saved any money but since I'm a spoiled brat, I'll have no trouble with money ahah and just 3 weeks :)

• I always find it funny when people need to "leave" a website, it must be really personal experience.

I guess I've come and gone on here. Whenever I've been in a long term relationship, I generally don't frequent the site much.

• I'd miss you Clarisa... we just need the nice and serious people like you on here :D
    If one day you leave I'd love to stay in touch... a chat from time to time with a Texan cow girl would be interesting!
    Learning about life far far away :D

• I don't know, but I haven't been as active as I used to be. All these people leaving suddenly has killed my drive to be more active.
    JackKerouac
    MissCoffeeHead
    Harakiri
    now
    Mistninja

• Please don't leave.

• I don't know. Usually I get on GAG because I'm constantly bored in my room playing the PS4 or listening to music after long day from college, work and boxing.

• Man you to?

I don't plan on leaving not unless everyone I like leaves.

• Don't leave me!! I need your infinite supply of positivity!!!

• Aww! There are a lot of people like me on this site :)

• Yeah I know, when you will leave I will leave haha.

• I've been pondering it lately, I think that I may pack it in after I get my gift card lol.

• Not anytime soon, but too many good Gager's have been leaving lately so my answer could change.

• Yes I have thought about it. I joined GAG so that I can pass time while I wait until my SO comes back from her trip with her family in Germany and I thought that once she does, I would leave GAG for good. The thought of leaving still crosses my mind from time to time and I think that I may actually leave for good by the end of June

• You know what they say: "Nothing's forever so count your days." But i have no idea when i'll leave GAG.

• I plan on it sometime in the future. If you guys want message me, and I will just list you on Facebook so yeah. :).

• I don't know exactly when but I think it'll be soon

• I'd want to leave when I fail to recognize users, but I may leave sooner who knows...

• Nah I can't predict my future. Maybe when I get totally bored of it and everyone I'm familiar with leaves.

• I'll leave when it ceases to be entertaining.

• No idea when I will leave but I guess in a year maybe? but no clue really

• GaG is the ultimate procrastination tool, for sure. I told myself at the beginning of the week that I was going to tone it down, but that didn't happen.

Nice pic by the way, you have gorgeous eyes

• DONT LEAVE WITHOUT A GOODBYE!!!

• That'd ruin the fun of it.

• No idea. I usually leave when life gets too busy for me to be here. But we'll see

• I wouldn`t plan it

• Not unless GaG shuts me down or the government does something funny.

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 25

• Never! lol. I've taken long breaks from this site in the past, but I haven't done that for a while now. I don't want to deactivate.

• I am! Like todayish. Lol

• What? Why? I think you should stay forever :)

I don't know when I'll leave. It will probably be abrupt though.

• I may stop using my account but I won't cancel it. I would miss the people who post things I like seeing and reading (including you) here even if I don't talk to them.

• I think I may be inactive this autumn because I'll be busy with university. But I won't delete my account. :)

• Soonish most likely.

• No. I don't. I just joined a month ago seriously.

• And you're already level 9? Wow ahaa

• Yeah. I decided to give this site a try after making an account like a year ago.. lol. I only stayed because of the Amazon Gift Cards. It's fun when it's not repetitive.

• Mhm I will actually never ever deactivate! I will always keep my account, I just would not use it if I become too bored, or something else occupies more of my time. Um I do not use it as much as a lot of people I see here. So it does not occupy that much of my time.

I never truly deactivate any accounts of mine anywhere lol. :)

• I was inactive for months because of my busy sched in school. I just came back because I'm done with school and got nothing to do at home. Once I find a job and got really busy, maybe that's the time I'll leave GaG for real.

• Once I have enough points for another Amazon gift card. I'm feeling pretty done with the site, and I don't really know anyone here anyway.

• I don't know about deactivating, I'll probably just stop logging in and forget all about gag.

• I don't know but definitely not within these few years. I still want to get more advice from some people here.

• I'm not sure, I enjoy it for the most part and of course I like some of the people as well but the stupidity and superficial people are definitely overwhelming for me at times.

• I'm probably going to be staying for a long time.

• I will when I move out with a guy who respects me and is worth my time... so never.

• I want to leave too. Too much drama and I'm starting to think people hate me. :/ But yeah, I like you a lot.

• Either when I die or when I get old and forget how to use the internet.

• I'll leave in a year or so.

• doesn't matter

• I have no idea. My two year mark is coming close !

• Not any time soon. I already left once & came back.

• soooooon for me

• I'll probably leave next year or so as well.

• I've been thinking about leaving.

• When it gets boring or aggravates me