Which athlete do you think is cockier, Ronda Rousey or Floyd Mayweather Jr?

Floyd Mayweather Jr - "I'm greater than Muhammad Ali and Sugar Ray Robinson"

Ronda Rousey - "I never say that I'm incapable of beating anybody because I don't believe on putting limits on myself. If we are just talking about what in the realm of possibilities is possible of who I could beat — well I could beat 100 percent of them."(Basically implying that she thinks she can beat any woman and man in history, including Mike Tyson when asked a question about taking him on)

Both of their cockiness are annoying to hear when they can't back up their claims but I think Rousey is the far more delusional one out of the two. She couldn't even out-grapple Gegard Mousasi (who's mostly a stand up fighter with slightly above average wrestling/grappling skills) when they sparred and Mousasi wasn't even putting in full effort behind his sparring with her. I wonder what will her over-inflated confidence/ego cause her to do next? Claim that she can beat Bruce Lee? As much as I respect both athletes for being great at what they do and I understand that both Mayweather and Rousey's disrespectful remarks are a way for them to gain more attention and sell more tickets but both crossed the line when they show little respect to even the legends of their sports. Rousey just tends to be little more unrealistic with her remarks than Mayweather, hence why I find her style of attention grabbing to be a little more annoying.

• Floyd Mayweather Jr
  • Ronda Rousey
  • Both are equally cocky as hell.
Sorry, wrong video. This is Gilbert Melendez sparring with Rousey, not Gegard but you get the idea.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think ever since fighting became a promotion we are going to have this cockiness it becomes like the WWE where someone different claims to be the best ever every week.

• Yeah. Muhammad Ali may have been cocky too when he was young but at least he completely backed up all of his claims beating most of best Heavyweight competition in the history of boxing, beating legends, KO artists and hall of famers like Frazier, Foreman, Liston, Norton and Shavers.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• Ronda Rousey!

• Eh. Never cared much for the standard pre-fight chest-thumping. It's all the same. "I'm gonna go in there and put him/her to sleep," blah blah blah. Heard it a hundred times, it just sort of melts together.

• Pretty much. All I care about is if the fighters can actually walk the walk rather than just talk the talk. Actions speak louder than words. Unfortunately for casual MMA fans, they're too busy stuck in a fantasy world with their dicks/clits hard for Rousey. Not even some of the casual boxing fans are that way (Between their male and female boxers).

• I would like to see them box. Mayweather would win, the boxer always does. MMA fighters have to dry hump their opponent to be effective first. Plus Mayweather is obviously not going to agree with an MMA fight

• As annoying as I find Mayweather, I'll admit that he's too smart to fall for that trick (which James Toney already did). He's also too smart to not participate in their little "Mayweather vs Rousey" fantasy shenanigans.

• Also. Christiano Ronaldo is worse than both of these guys

• mayweathers.

He brags about his money way too much.

Funny how both appeared on the corny wwe show.

• Yeah. Mayweather knocks out the Big Show at Wrestlemania 24. Rousey does her judo throw on Triple H and then physically tortures Stephanie McMahon with her arm lock on her.

• Both are cocky and both of them suck

• I think it's funny how all of the female GAG users voted for Mayweather as the cockiest of the two yet none of the female users voted for B or even C. They must be some very biased feminazis if they see nothing wrong with Ronda Rousey's claims.

• I'm going to get a lot of hate for this but I don't think women and fairness/impartiality ever go hand in hand. Never seen it before and I don't think will ever see it in the future.

• It's true. Most of the women only pretend to be objective when it benefits them but most are very biased in their own favor with little to no facts to back up their opinions.