Is being submissive/follower weak?

If I've always been more of the follower and someone who usually listens, does that make me weak?

I don't like let people take advantage of me but I've just always had this personality, and even though I try to change, I just can't

Most Helpful Guy

• You say that you're submissive and a follow but then you say that you don't let people take advantage of you. You're either one or the other. To be perfectly honest with you, if you let someone take advantage of you, they're going to keep taking advantage of you, regardless if you tell them "stop". You say you're "trying to change". You won't change if you "try." You will change if you DO. So don't "try" to change. Take control and DO the change. There's a big difference between trying and doing. Trying is testing the waters. People who try don't always succeed. Doing is putting your big girl pants on and realizing the potential drawbacks but doing it anyway. You never know if you never do.

What Guys Said 5

• No. Weak would be if you did things without wanting just to please the dominant one, or if you never voiced your opinions. If you let people drag you without doing anything about it, that's being weak.

• not at all... but being always like this... it's not good ;)

• No, it does not. If everyone was a leader then nothing would ever get done, they would just argue the entire time.

• Yes it is!

• I`m the submissive type

What Girls Said 0