Does anyone know how a Male can grow breasts?

anyone done it?
also why can't a female use the same method to grow breasts if she is flat like ply wood like me?
is it safe for me too?

Most Helpful Guy

• I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders). You shouldn't beat your self up for something you don't have and be thankful for what you do have!

• that sounds really nice and sweet but real life is just hell.

• How so. True love conquers all. If he can't except you for what you are then he isn't worth your time trust me on this.

• I know life can be hell, but just believe in yourself and believe in him.

What Guys Said 6

• Hormonal issues.
    Google:
    Gynecomastia
    www.mayoclinic.org/.../con-20028710

• as far as i know humans are built to be both genders up until a certain point in the fetal state... this is why we have a "theoretical" female body. taking estrogen activates those given genetic features to grow breasts. they grow to a point they would grow if we would have been female. it´s not just "the growing part" it´s what is inherent to our genes, which only is activated.

• yeah if he takes some female hormones y not?

• Hormone imbalance.
    Or choosing to intake estrogen through medication.

• men can grow breasts by getting fat, so can you. Do you feel like getting fat is worth having bigger boobs?

Breasts ARE fat

• yes i do, but i tried gaining 20 pounds all went to my thighs and it looked bad, made me look like a super pear.

• lol! thats the bad thing about fat, you can't tell it where to go.

Dont worry about it is what i say, i happen to prefer smaller boobs

• By being born in another life as a woman

What Girls Said 1

• Because we are already producing estrogen... You can ask to get estrogen supplements and that can help