How many people think that feminists are all or mostly a bunch of unreasonable radicals, and how many think they really want *equal* treatment?

I suspect, from personal experience, that the vast majority of feminists are reasonable, well-meaning people... Maybe people just believe they're all/mostly "femininazis" because those are the ones who make the news?

• Majorically reasonable people
    80% (8)20% (1)60% (9)Vote
  • All/mostly unreasonable feminazis
    20% (2)80% (4)40% (6)Vote
  • Other?
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Girl

• The people who are actually feminists care about equality and want "feminine" to stop being a negative trait.
    Anyone who thinks guys are all pigs, that guys don't get raped, that girls should always get custody, that girls should make MORE for the same job or that girls should just be better than men are NOT feminists because that's not what feminism is about.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Feminists are reasonable people who just want equal rights for women. Misandrists

1|0
    0|0
    • Misandrists are the crazy ones* sorry I accidentally hit submit early lol

• No problem...
      I was really confused for a second, though... 😄

• Neither. feminism is about equal rights not equal treatment.. No one gets treated equally.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• i don't have an issue with most feminists, i think. I disagree with them on some things, agree with them on others. I only have a problem with the radicals amongst them... because they often have a direct/indirect impact on my life that is often negative

1|1
    0|0
  • not at all... i believe most of em want equality :D

2|0
    0|0
  • Feminism is NOT about equal rights. It has grown into something that is a radical liberal political movement.

0|0
    0|0