Would you rather be a superhero or a villain?

If life was a never-ending sci-fi movie, and you had a choice, would you choose to be a hero or a villain?

• Superheroes ftw!
  • Villain. (Mua ha ha)

Most Helpful Girl

• villains go after what they believe in and most of them are confident but underneath that, they have some form of dark pasts that make them that way. And by ignoring their fears and trying to act brave, I think that's a sign of weakness because they're not facing their real problems. They go after things such as greed in order to hide what they really want. At least that's my perception of them. In some ways, humans are a lot like fictional villains. heroes though are made in a way as though they were born to be heroes. most of the fairtytale ones don't have any actual backstories that tell us Why they're heroes. it's like the princes are Made to be heroes which is a bit robotic. superheroes always have some issues like the villains except they aren't represented truthfully. It's like we already expect for all superheroes in movies to win just because they have the title 'hero' on them. And they Always win which I don't believe should be like that. Sometimes real heroes in real life loose their lives to save others. In movies, these superheros are all formed in such ways where they don't really face any tension or darkness. They just go and save the day and I think that's a bit unrealistic and unrelatable. So I'd want to be a real hero, but if I were to chose between a villain or a superhero, I'd chose none cos neither have much strength and they're both only vulnerable to how they're represented and how they behave.

What Guys Said 5

• a villain.. i hated superheroes for some reason

• Antihero ))

• superhero since they get movies done about them unlike villains :)

• Villain duh I am the joker

• villain :) hehe

What Girls Said 9

• Hero, the villains always have a tragic backstory that made them evil, and I wouldn't want to destroy the universe or take offer someplace or want to kill innocent people.
    Maybe I'd be a vigilante so I could punish criminals the way I see fit but would still sort of be a good guy because I'd only go after bad guys?
    Plus I'd be disguised and have my regular life by day

• A superhero! :D

• A villian because I could find out other villains plans and tell the superheros about them

• Villains are always ugly looking and always depressed about something the super hero does.. I'll be the superhero

• A villain that later on gets on the good side like Iago from Aladdin.

• Just like him, instead of apologizing for my previous wrongdoings, I would try using the ''I was mesmerized'' excuse or something at the beginning. Then proceed towards warning them about other villains.
      But yeah, it would be fun because I can get to be both villain (previously) and then good.

• Always a superhero

• Villain! They usually have a more dramatic background story and get to do cooler shit.

• I rather be the villain

• Villan, is more fun.