If a girl said to you that you were good in bed but you were a terrible person, would you be offended?

He really was great in bed but was a terrible person. Will he be hurt or will he not care about what I said?

Most Helpful Guy

• "It seems I'm good enough for you to sleep with me, or you have so little respect that you even slept with me even though I'm a terrible person".
    I wouldn't be offended, cause I know that me being a terrible person is not true, but I'll make sure to make her realize that the one losing in that situation is her and not me.

• I hate myself so you're right about the little respect thing

What Guys Said 6

• yeah... of course!

• You might be a little more articulate than that so he might at least have the opportunity to *try* to change... but no, I think "good in bed" might trump anything else, and he'll be more stoked than wounded 😁

• Ever seen a man sob openly with a gigantic grin on his face? cuz you about too... 😆

• no he will focus on the great in bed

• I would care more about being a good person. Plus as a good person you will get more chances in bed and eventually become amazing!

• Nope... I'd just slap the bitch, take all her $$, tell her bout my STD and leave...

• Talks cheap.

Who you want to sleep with matters more than what you say.

What Girls Said 4

• Well who are you saying this to? To anyone but a boyfriend they probably won't cre and would think its funny/take it as a compliment

• why would you want to sleep with a terrible person in the first place? Yea, I think calling anyone terrible would be hurtful

• Desperate measures. I was looking for a quick 'fix' to my epic problems.

• I'd be offended and hurt if I was them.

• i would be.