Kane Gang were really gr8…. their debut album was a mix of jazz/blue-eyed soul/synth-pop, yet one of da most underrated bands of this era. Their 2nd album was good as well especially their cover version of “Don’t Look Any Further”.
Simply Red were 1 of my least fav bands of this era tbh…not my taste.
Maisonettes and Drum Theatre were 1-album bands…. Maisonettes’ album was just “ok”…and Drum Theatre’s album was kinda above average, with some really good songs J
- The Bad And Lowdown World Of The Kane Gang (Kane Gang)Vote A
- Miracle (Kane Gang)Vote B
- Picture Book (Simply Red)Vote C
- Men And Women (Simply Red)Vote D
- A New Flame (Simply Red)Vote E
- Maisonettes For Sale (Maisonettes)Vote F
- Everyman (Drum Theatre)Vote G
Most Helpful Girl
A new flame0