This is going to sound stupid, but credit help?

I need to make a payment, and I am unsure if I have enough in my account. If I don't, I will add enough money to it.
Can my credit card company tell me how much I owe if I am short, so I can put it in my account?
Or will I have to call my bank?
I only assume its around $50, if I need to add to my account. I just want to make sure.

Most Helpful Guy

• Your credit card company cannot tell how much is in your bank account. Payment either clears, or it doesn't. Call CC Company and find out how much bill is. Call bank and find out Bank Account balance. Add money so you have enough.

You shouldn't have a credit card if you are asking this.

What Guys Said 2

• guess u can :)

• I'm sure the bank and the credit card company both have customer support lines and smartphone apps. Even my backwoods podunk credit union has a smartphone app now.

What Girls Said 3

• Whoever you have the loan (credit card) with should be able to tell you how much you ow and the payment date.

If you got the CC through Bank of America, you would call Bank of America.

• You should be able to do this on online banking. Do you have that set up?

• call your bank.