Do you like thunderstorms?

Do you like thunderstorms?

Do you like thunderstorms?

For me, they are one of my favorite parts of summer. I wish there could be one thunderstorm each week.
I think they are beautiful and relaxing, plus the cool air that usually comes afterwards is very refreshing :)

• Love them 😍
  • Hate them 😡
  • Indifferent 😕

Most Helpful Girl

• Thunderstorms?
    http://i58.tinypic.com/mkvju1.jpg

http://i57.tinypic.com/dh4q2r.jpg

No actually, it scares me 😨😨😨

• your gifs worked again. You're on a roll!

on a scale of 1-10 how much do they scare you?

• Oh and clowns. Lol.
      I saw a snake once. When I was in middle school. It was one of the scariest days of my life 😳

• Yay!!! Thank you! Now everyone will know how coward I am 😳😳😂😂

What Girls Said 18

• I'm absolutely in love with thunderstorms. My favorite weather. There's something so fuckin' special about them. Gimme them thunderstorms. ❤

• I've always been afraid of them. The noise and the whole lighting up the whole sky thing just has never been my thing. If I'm with people then maybe it becomes cool. But nah, can't say that I'm a fan.

• I used to be kinda scared of them when I was younger, now I just think they are cool

• Sometimes. Not if I have to go somewhere.

• I like thunderstorms, but I don't like the cool air. I've got that in winter already, thank you very much.

• Well if it's been hot and humid for a few days, the cool air is very refreshing.

I get cold air in the winter too. We probably had 6 feet of snow throughout the entire winter if you add up all the storms.

• but yeah, I already gave up on that idea xD

• haha good choice

• I love how a thunderstorm sounds, how the air feels, and getting to watch thunder flash across the sky. It's beautiful.

• Exactly, plus the way the leaves look when they are blowing. During a thunderstorm the undersides of the leaves show which kinda have a whitish look to them.

• I love them as long as I don't have to drive in it.

• LOVE THEM! Unless it knocks my internet out plus my dog is terrified of them. ;(

• Ehhh, they're okay.

• When I was a kid we used to stay up half the night watching them.

• Yeah I like them :)

• I love the looks.
    reminds me of Ride the Lightening.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xc7S0y5Xyt8

• Their best album (prefer it more than MOP and KEA)!

• @bananatossing hahaha no surprise. He was becoming the table with Lulu :DD I really like James though. Lulu was just not right. S&M no leaf clover is always on my playlist.

• I love it, the smell is amazing too!

• I love them! Thunder storms and rain is my favorite weather, it makes me almost ecstatic. The louder he better! :D

• LOVE THEM! I weirdly enough, sleep better with thunderstorms :I lol

• Sometimes. There was one here in Texas recently and it got very bad ;(

• i live in new England and they usually aren't too bad.

how bad was it?

• Not really. There are in the surrounding areas.

• That storm was hurricane Katrina's little cousin! lol Lost power, flooding, wind damage, hail and everything

• They are quite mesmerizing.

• yeah i love them!

• It's a love/hate relationship.

What Guys Said 14

• I LOVE THEM. You know that scene in forest gump where lieutenant Dan is on the shriml boat and yelling at the storm... that would be me. BRING IT ON BIATCHES!!

• We get them so rarely but I think they are awesome especially electrical storms

• indifferent :|

• No I don't, every time it thunder storms out lightning hits my bedroom, so far my computer has survived three lighting strikes.

• I think they're awesome!

• Yes I do love em

• I've only once saw/heard lighting/thunder in a Snow Storm!
    I saw the flash of light then a crackling BOOM! I was like Wtf was that!
    ;)

• I love thunderstorms, I love the rain. but my girlfriend hates them she is scared of thunder

• My window is right against the roof and some nights, on a nice relaxing drizzle, I climb out my window and lay down on the roof. Actually fell asleep there once. Rain is just so relaxing. I love it. Especially the thunder, the lighting, the rainfall that says mother-nature owns our asses. Beauty in its fullest I believe.

• pussy who doesn't like warm weather...

• theyre fine... :|

• Thunderstorms are amazing as long as im not planning on doing anything outside!!!

• I like the fact that lightning creates nitric oxide, which fertilizes my crops and helps them grow better. I don't like the wind and hail that often accompany thunderstorms, however. So, I guess I'm neutral overall.

• Indifferent