Guys, I feel really bad?

Guys, I feel really bad??

So I texted my man today and told him how horrible my day was. Then I felt really bad because I felt like I was burdening him with my problems! I sent him this text. You think he'll like it?

He hasn't texted back yet. Hmmm what to do? I really feel horrible.

10

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah it is a good text to send

What Guys Said 9

• To tell you the truth, its very excessive and your words won't carry much weight until he sees them put to action.

• If he likes it he's a jerk.

He ought to be grateful for the trust you showed in him by turning to him for support when you needed it. And for the opportunity to show how much he cares for you by being there when you needed him.

• Don't feel bad, as a man it's our job to listen and consult your problems and situations threw out the day, what does make us feel some type of way is when you start apologizing for telling us about your problems.

• I agree with @Xonen. It's very heavy on the excuses and little on actual substance. You may be afraid to rub him the wrong way with your issues, but guys really do appreciate it when you are direct, instead apologetic. Trust me.

• Isn't that what people in relationships are supposed to do?

• Don't worry about it, that's what men are for.

• If he likes you he'll be more than willing to share the problem with you I think

• Hey don't feel bad for burdening him. I mean a relationship is supposed to help both of you

• Stop being a pity bit**