What is the meaning of life to you?

Why bother building up your life when you're gonna die? Good things come to an end so why would one try to enjoy it?

Most Helpful Guy

• To learn and grow, to explore and experience, to have fun and to be serious when it's required. To build a future for my future family and to be able to guide them through tough times and to advise them where they would waste their valuable time while I am here and after I am gone. To dissolve my children's fear of death and to face it myself as I would a snooze on a sunny beach.

What Girls Said 7

• Fun and happiness. I love life.

• Kittens. I really have a passion for kittens. I'm gonna be a vet so I can work with kittens hahaha
    Yes, I'm trying to literally live my childhood dream.

• life is short, so spend it doing what you love with the people you love.

• Be the best you can be and YOLO everything because... YOLO.

• are you an existentialist

• This question is way too deep for me to answer right now

• just to be happy.

What Guys Said 6

• “No, there's going to be no even tenor with me. The more uneven it is the happier I shall be. And when my time comes to die, I'll be able to die happy, for I will have done and seen and heard and experienced all the joy, pain, thrills — every emotion that any human ever had — and I'll be especially happy if I am spared a stupid, common death in bed.”

“Let those who wish have their respectability- I wanted freedom, freedom to indulge in whatever caprice struck my fancy, freedom to search in the farthermost corners of the earth for the beautiful, the joyous, and the romantic.

• If there is anything you can take with you from this life, it is what you have shared with others, the understanding you have gained from knowing them and the satisfaction that you have added something to their experience.

If there is a reality beyond this one and I can carry some dreamy vestige of the people I have known, I will be content.

• The meaning of Life? Life is a cereal, made by Quaker Oats!

• Since you are going to die that means you have to live your life to the full now.

• Life is a pulp

• Jesus, vodka, and revenge...