Guys, Why would you continue pursuing a girl on Facebook if he deleted your request?

A girl deleted your facebook request.
Why do some guys believe its okay to just keep messaging her more and more to get her to be your friend on facebook?
Dont guys realize that will not do a thing, except make me still not want to be your friend?

if she**

10

Most Helpful Guy

• It's possible I send requests to people who have refused me 6 months later because I've just forgotten that I sent them out all that time ago.

Also, sometimes girls seem mad for absolutely no reason. I tried to start a conversation with a high school friend a couple times and was de-friended. That kind of thing annoys the hell out of me, and I can see why another guy would want to know what the hell was going on.

What Guys Said 9

• Because guys think girls want persistence. Not sure how true it is. Girls confuse me. That's why I don't pursue yet. If he's looking for a casual relationship he thinks you might give in eventually. If he's looking for a relationship he probably thinks he might be able to show you he's a good guy and fights for what he wants. Either way he really is interested in you and wants to show you.

• Uh, isn't it because the requester cannot see whether the request is denied or not? Of course if the girl appears active and your request is still pending it should give you a little hint, at least. But some guys are just thick in the head and erect in their pants!

• Sounds a bit creepy to me.

• no... she deleted me so...

• At first social network is not real life, friendship/not friendship in fb doesn't mean a lot. But if your request is declined it is a sign, that decliner is not interested in you. Theese guys are desperate, they need straight and strong NO to understand things. Before ignoring him, just say your NO.

• Because guys are desperate tell him no and if he still tries block him and change your privacy settings.

• He sent me 5 messages and I never responded. He has stopped…. for now haha (hopefully)

• I would lose interest and not pursue her.

• The "block" function exists for a reason.

• We sometimes it would easier if told us guys in plain English to leave you alone.