What was the last Video Game you played?

Can be any platform, mobile, pc, console.
Still a game. What was it?

I was playing Skyrim. ^.^

Most Helpful Girl

• Super Smash Bros on my 3ds. :) :)

• Smash Bro's is awesome! c:

• Ohhh... lol. :) :) @danodamano333

• Yay!! ^_^ Thank you for MHO. Am playing right now lol. :)

What Girls Said 18

What Guys Said 48

• It was Fallout 3, my character got raped by a deathclaw. I wasn't impressed. . . ok, well it wasn't just one death claw it was two. . . and there were two enclave soldiers as well

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

Ok, well they didn't get raped, I kind of let the death claw win

P. S. Damn regulator HQ is a death trap

• Probably a car racing game about 15 years ago in my friends house.

• Mass Effect, but before that I was actually playing Skyrim too! (360)

• Megaman Battle Network 4:Blue Moon for the GBA but I was on a DS
    Still haven't unlock all the battlechips after like 8 years lol smh

• Elder Scrolls Online.

• rayman hahha

• The last game that I played was swtor, (Star Wars the old Republic). Are you getting ESO (Tamriel unlimited)?

• Nah, I don't like Elder Scrolls Online :P
      Played it, and decided it wasn't for me.

Old Republic's trailers were better than the game in my opinion. xD

• I like PvPing, at first I liked the stories but, the only good ones so far were jedi knight, sith warrior, and inquisitor.

All those missions also get tedious. Why didn't you like ESO?

• 0|0
  • Supersmash bros. I like playing multiplayer games with friends

• Dark souls 2: scholar of the first sin
    cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/.../header.jpg

• South Park Stick of Truth

• Halo 2 or 3 with some friends. I don't own or play any video games. It could have been Halo 4 for all I know lol.

• Borderlands the handsome collection. My fav games 😍

• Borderlands is fucking awesome man. Love Mr. Torque. He's so nuts, cracks me up, ahaha.

Such a crack head game. It's like South Park's humor in a violent video game. Pure perfection. :')

• Yup it's all about torgue and tiny Tina 😁

• Super Mario Pinball Land.

• Skyrim is the greatest game ever made to this day. I literally managed to learn some dovah, I was that obsessed.
    Who cares what the last game I played was? Skyrim is life

• It really is. Spend last night slaying Dragons for their bones and scales to make Dragon Armour. need to get my Smithing to 100 first.

• skyrim is pretty good, but morrowind is much better. You have to get past the worse graphics because its a much older game (if you have a pc you can mod it for better graphics) but if you can do that, morrowind has a much better story, much more depth, you can do more with magic like levitate or jump 1000 ft in the air, its just a better game, other than the graphics and the combat is better in skyrim.

*Morrowind was elder scrolls III skyrim is elder scrolls V

• I never thought to play morrow wind, I wouldn't have the patience for those kind of graphics. Oblivion is the most I can tolerate wen it comes to bad graphics. THAT was a good game, if it wasn't for the few bugs and graphics, it would be my favourite.
      But if I get a PC, I'll definitely consider getting morrow wind, that magic sounds awesome

• TLOU Remastered. I'm trying to get the Firefly trophy so I can get the Platinum. I'm kinda sick of the multiplayer though.

• Elite: Dangerous.

• The witcher 3 was the last game I played.
    Then Super Smash Bros on my 3DS. :)

• Lords of the Fallen
    Would've been playing destiny (which I just got) but my internet is out.

• Remember, spin metal + other mats, memorise those chest locations and hand canon or scout rifle. You got this

• @DooMguy
      Thanks for the tips bruh
      I was actually really surprised. I'm sure it'll get a lot harder quickly and I've already taken a couple wrong turns into high level lairs, but from the letsplays I've seen is thought it would get harder quicker. Did they nerf the game a little bit lately or something?

• no problem, mat farming is a way of life once you reach the late game so you have to be good at it

early game it's easy dealing with fallen, the only thing they have is the fallen captain elite. The enemies you want to watch out for are: the hive wizard, Vex hobgoblin & minotaur and the cabal phalanx (completely broken)

It might not seem that hard now but the difficulty can spike when you reach max level, the strikes are where the real action is at. Back when I used to play I'd solo the weekly heroic and that can be a real pain when you're against fallen. With light switch it only takes one hit from a #stealth vandal and it's game over

The only nerf I remember is the autorifle nerf

I almost forgot xur, you'll love him

• I'm raiding on WoW as we speak.

• GTA San Andreas on an IPad Air. Although this game is old but it's my favorite one in the series.

• It was probably Pac-man.

• Currently playing WoW... not sure why, though.

• You don't play WoW. WoW plays you! ;)

• I'm getting horribly tired of MMOs. They've all changed too much over the years. I miss pre-BC WoW. I miss the original EverQuest.. I miss Asheron's Call...

EverQuest 2, Rift, and ESO were great until they jumped the shark and went free to play (aka pay to win).

EQNext may be my last hope, if it ever comes out.

• I don't really play MMO's tbh.
      I'm a 'console peasant' xD

• borderlands 2

• Halo 1 remastered

• Halo is awesome, you playing MCC or Halo CEA on 360?

• No, but I'd like too. But I work a 70 hour week and uhhhh... priorities 😄

• second life. can't do nor have the patience for anything else

• Civilization V

• Re-loaded "Left for Dead" for old times sake.

• Witcher 3 : PS4

• Watch Dogs 😎

• More from Guys
    18