Is it creepy to feel this way?

I feel like giving big hugs to the vast majority of women I see because of kind-hearted most are in my area and here on GAG. I just want a have a group hug and cuddle with women that possess a heart of gold. :)

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• To be kind or because we're the opposite sex and have boobs?

• Boobs are awesome, but give 'em the benefit of the doubt 😊

• Neither. I just feel like in a very happy and compassionate mood. Most men would refuse to hug me any way as it will be seen as "homo"(not that I really hug men much anyway, at least certainly not in the same manner of how I hug women).

• But if it's just out of kindness why not hug guys? I get that they say it's gay but let's say they don't you still said you don't hug guys much anyway... So why not we're all people?

Is it because we're the opposite sex and you're attracted to us. Which is why you're hugging or want to hug us?

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 5

• Nahhh I love hugs and I love it when I get a genuine hug from a friend seeing as I don't have any family near me to get them whenever I want. I got a super sweet hug yesterday, I love my friends 😄

• As long as you just feel like doing it but don't act on it nobody will have a problem.

• let's have a group hug alltogether then 8)

• Nothing wrong with a hug itself but there is with what it could be used for.

• It means you estrogen levels are are out of control.

Try doing some leg workouts!