What do we think about submissive women? What is a submissive woman? Which do you prefer?

Men: What do you prefer a submissive woman or a more dominant one, or somewhere in the middle? Why/Why not? What is a submissive woman to you, vs a dominant one?

Women: Are you submissive or dominant, or somewhere in between? (Explain) Do you like being submissive or dominant?

Most Helpful Guy

• Submissive women are not my preference. I'm dominant by nature, but I like to earn that dominance from someone who's also dominant.

What Girls Said 5

• If u r referring to relationship, I prefer equal and I try to be respectful and submissive. On bed , I like to be dominated most of the time for eg1 doggy hard pounding beasty fuck me, light hair pulling, fold my arm, cover my mouth with palm (I moaned too loud) eg2 missionary where he pushes both my hand to the bed beside my head while nailing me so hard n finishes with cum inside me. that intense fuck with us looking at each other when both of us cum was amazing. That was ecstasy. Sometimes when I was in very naughty n dirty mood I did enjoy becoming dominant where I blew him like crazy to turn him on, riding him cowboy n reverse cowboy... initiate morning sex.. it also depends on the guy whether he would be comfortable if girls initiate sex cuz it's has something to do with their nature ego thing.. one more thing, this has got to do with the relationship outside the bed too. If both are in love whether being dominated or dominating, sex is beautiful.

• Wow, that's a good girl! ;)

Submissive women are the best women, in my opinion. I'm a little aggressive, but I do treasure the submissive girls more than dominant girls. They get more love from me in a relationship and seem more like women than dominant girls.

Are you a good little submissive girl in and out of bed, in the relationship in general?

Also, some of the best blow jobs are when the girl is very obedient and takes it like a champ. I love when she can take a little bit of abuse and obey her man's wishes.

• I see you're from Singapore? I'm not surprised. I've been with some Asian girls and they were very submissive and loved to be dominated.

• I'm both, a switch basically. I like to take turns being the dominant one.

• I'm more submissive than dominant. Sexually. I like dominant guys.

• I'm submissive for sure

• im not submissive.

What Guys Said 6

• Sexually I'd prefer her to be submissive, but not the typical submissive... I want to work to prove my dominance. I think it would be more exciting.

• i prefer dominant gals of course

• i prefer Submissive girls.. i like to be dominant indoor and out..

• They are dull!

• I prefer submissive, in all regards

• I'm a switch and I would like another switch.