How can I interact with her if the moment allows it, and how can I be prepared?

There's this cute girl in my class, she is pretty, sweet, nice, outgoing and everything about her amazes me. I have had many chances to talk or interact with her but I had blown almost all of them. im really shy, I dont talk very much in class nor make eye contact.

I dont want tips in aproching her cuz I know the outcome, it will be weird and people will know i have a thing for her sense that will be an odd move out of me.

I just want to know how to keep up a conversation without making it awkard and be cool about it, making eye contact and all that. and what might i expect from it.

Most Helpful Girl

• dont have awkward pauses. if you run out of things to say just end it there.

• how? there's when the awkward happens cuz i move away and come back as unsure what to do or i look down phone which is kinda rude

What Girls Said 1

• just pretend that she is one of your friends, because potentially even if you aren't in a romantic relationship you still want to at least be friends

What Guys Said 2

• oh well... just try to not lose yer cool man :)

• Drink a couple beers and take 1 xanax