Anyone watch or going to watch San Andreas?

I just watched it! It was well worth the $11 ticket. Plus, its the Rock! I'd say it reminded me of the movie 2012 minus the hot lava!

P. S. This has nothing to do with the Grand Theft Auto video game for those of you who confuse it.

• I've seen it!
  • I'm going to see it!
  • Not my kinda movie...
  • Not a fan of the rock :o

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• I had to see it for the eye candy... apart from that it's just another disaster movie in my opinion

• not , me not me :p

• Sounds lame!

• I'm going to watch it, but I'll probably pirate the movie. It's not worth the money.

• Interesting enough it does, San andreas was actually based off the fictional California state, and san fransico too... san fierro

• Yea thats actually mentioned in the movie. They call it the San Andreas fault that starts earthquakes throught Nevada and California cities of LA and San Francisco

• I know san fransico had earthquakes really bad in 1916 or something, and the san andreas fault caused that... because it's something to do with the plates and plateaus of that city are weird

• Well yea but this movie has nothing to do with GTA thats why I put that out there for those who were mistaken

• i had a free coupon from redbox and used that to watch that. haha

What Girls Said 4

• Was but I heard bad reviews so we seen mad max instead.

• I'm just gonna wait till it really happens, and then watch the news with some popcorn

• I haven't but I want to.

• it was awesome!