How to download music to put on your ipod?

yeah i know its "illegal" ... do u have any websites or anything u use?

Most Helpful Guy

• youtube => mp3 -> download

• this is probably stupid but what do u do after you download it? just drag it into iTunes? im confused and its not really workin for me I don't know what im doing wrong

• does itunes accept only "legal" mp3s?

• yeah just drag it to itunes, easy as that

What Guys Said 3

• The Pirate Bay. Search for the album.
    Use uTorrent.

• Youtube to Mp3 Online Converter, just copy and paste the url from the music video or yotube music song or whatever and paste that url in the box on youtube to mp3. com

• Here is one i frequently use... http://www. youtube-mp3 . org/

1. Go on that website
      2. Copy the url of the youtube video of the song you like
      3. paste that url in the box, then wait for it to download
      4. save the mp3

• I tor**** all my music.

Kickass torrents
    https://kat.cr/

What Girls Said 3

• Download this app it has any song you want

imgsdown.1mobile.com/.../...Mh-zAAO5WN1QmNw234.png

• YouTube-MP3. org

• Well, I just copy the url then click download. I have a Mac and I find that after I press download it shows up in the download box in the upper right hand corner. I don't know how, but the MP3 file is immediately accessible in my iTunes music library. If it's not in ur iTunes library, try going to u downloads folder on ur computer and finding the file and dragging it to ur iTunes library. If the file is in ur iTunes library, u can edit the title and even add a cover photo by right clicking the song and clicking, "Get Info" on the menu that pops up. Click artwork to add an album picture and the blank slots to manipulate the title. u can also add the file to genres and make an album like u had actually bought the song of iTunes. Then sync with ur iPod. If ur music doesn't show up on ur iPod still, u may need to change the file from an MP3 to an AUV something. I'm not sure what it's called but iTunes purchased songs r in this format. You can do this by also right clicking on the song. 🙏

• And this method is not illegal, technically, it's like recording a show then making a DVDs of it so you can watch it later. If your not distributing or selling that copy of the song in any way it's perfectly legal to personally use it.

• we can't post them here...