GUYS, WOULD YOU RATHER LIVE IN THE US OR SOMEWHERE ELSE?

• US
    42% (30)
  • OTHER (SPECIFY)
    58% (41)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

34

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the US as I have lived in other countries a bit.. like Australia.. everything is upside down there... great to be right side up again

What Guys Said 33

• I love the United States of America. I think, to me, and this is my opinion, that it is the best country. I've talked to many people from outside the country, and they all wish they lived in the US. I don't know if you like the US or not, but it's truly a great country. You have many freedoms. You have 24/7 Emergency care and you don't have to wait in line (in Canada, if your injury isn't fatal or needs immediate attention, you have to wait). Yes, there's not always good times in America, but I love it. You're able to watch what you like on the internet. The government doesn't restrict what you watch, unlike in China, North Korea, etc. You don't have other countries bomb you everyday, unlike Israel, who faces it everyday. You don't have mafia-run cities or drug cartels controlling a city, unlike Italy or Mexico. Seriously, if you're living in America, you should be very fortunate. You have fresh, running water, unlike some parts of Africa and some parts of India. You don't have to be in an arranged marriage (Pakistan, India, Indonesia, etc). I can name a whole bunch more, but if you're living in America, be very grateful you are.

• Our ancestors came to the US to escape tyranny and taxation without representation. Unfortunately they brought leftist and Democrats with them and look what happened. Now we will need to find another country to go to or go back to England to reduce our taxes.

• If i had chance to live in another country with good health care,
    good place to live without high cost, good income i do it.
    I had a woman from Scotland tell me they have good disability
    benefits but i think mine would grandfather over from the US to
    Scotland.

• I'd rather live in your closet O. o

Haha but no I'd love to live in Alaska

• I am happy enough in Ireland.

• There's only 2 types of Americans:
    1. Those that realize US is overrated af
    2. Those that need to travel more lol

• Very happy in Europe but I could be happy in the US too.

• i'd like to live in LA hahahha

• I'm fine here in the US. They hate us cause they ain't us.

• No they hate u because they are tired of being bombed by your predator drones so u can steal their natural resources all so u shop cheaply at wallmart and eat your kfc u obese American

• Thats what the Romans used to say

• Yeah, I do think we might be going down the path of Rome. But they had a great time until they fell!

• OK I NOTICE EVERY POST IS WITH CAP SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

I WANT TO LIVE IN GREECE FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!!!

Now that that the yelling is done... why do you use CAPS?

• I'd rather live in Switzerland and be a Swiss citizen than be a U. S. citizen living in America because Switzerland is beautiful and the maximum tax rate is half of what it is in the U. S.

• Whenever there is a question with all caps on, I know that this young lady has asked something.

Somewhere else for me. My own country - India.

• I'd like to be under the sea in an octuĆ³pus's garden in the shade...

• I've said it before and I'll say it again... SWITZERLAND

• Only in NYC or LA, or Houston or Atlanta. Nowhere else... and not the south, only so much chitterlings and biscuits I can take...

• Canada is the best country in the world. The US is just full of military propaganda.

• Anywhere else. Less likely to get shot by s drunken hillbilly with armalite

• Any place where people do not shout.

• Anywhere else.

• Netherlands.
    New Zealand.

• United States!

• I like it where I am. Too many stupid sexist and racist laws in the US.

• I'd love to live in Hawaii and that's in the US so yeah lol

• Canada, love it for some reason

• USA forever.

• Yes I want to live in LA.

• Portugal is a very nice place to live in but i still dream about living in the US

• dubai way better

• Would like to live in Norway.

• Someplace warm all year and exotic

• More from Guys
    3