Brother asked me to strip at his party?

In order to avoid tens of thousands of dollars in student loan debt, I strip at a club that my friend's parents own. I make decent money, enough where I can minimize the anout of student loan debt. My brother hates that I strip but when ever one of my friends from the club comes over, he always asks for a lap dance since he's a perv. Well anyway, my brother is having a party and he wants me and one of my stripper firends to dance at the party. I am 19 and my brother is 17. He said it'll make him a legend at school if he had beautiful girls dancing at his party. Personally I do not feel uncomfortable doing this, I just want to know if it's weird? Would it be weird if we stripped at his party?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your brother should never see his sister as a sex object. In short he is whoring you out for his own personal gain.

It is weird.

What Guys Said 8

• fuck... yer bro is perv sorry

• If he's paying $1000 then don't think too much. Since he's 17, I think he wants a freebie. Tell him to get a girlfriend and ask her to do it. Tell him you will even teach her how to dance.

• I'm surprised he asked you, and I'm also surprised that you are considering it. I'm wondering if your brother's friends will still think he's a legend when they find out that the hot girl dancing at his friend's party, and that the brother was the one who arranged it...

• I think that's very weird. I would never want to see my sister dancing naked or almost naked. If just your friends did it I don't think it's weird though

• That is a disturbing request... obviously don't do it..

• it is really weird

• Thats family thats beyond weird

• So you entertain pervs for a living?

We often tell ourselves what we are doing is necessary. I used to sell drugs, I thought it was my only way out.

Working hard, slaving and suffering for what I make turned out to be the best route. I think maybe you make too much stripping and you don't want to leave it.

About your original question, absolutely it is weird, and almost borderline incestual, especially if your brother is watching.

Would you feel good about yourself if your gyrating body turned him on? Or is he just another perv you are entertaining, this time for free?

• To be honest I don't make a lot of money. I strip in a college town so most of the people there barely has any money. I just hope some of the professors stop buy since they have money.

What Girls Said 4

• He is too young to have a stripper at his party especially his sister fuck

• This has to be a troll...

• Is he insane?

• it's way too weird...