If someone from the 1950s suddenly appeared, what would be the most difficult thing to explain to them about life today?

Here's my attempt:
"Mr/Mrs 1950s person... I possess a device, in my pocket, that is capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man. I use it to look at pictures of puppies and get in arguments with strangers. Welcome!"

Most Helpful Girl

• "Mr/Mrs 1950s person... Welcome to 2015. Here was have gadgets that can accesses worldwide information about nearly everything and anything you wish to know. The modern man or woman has put this to good use in finding personal information about a stranger who has caught his or her eye or to become acquainted with the various styles of the act to produce a child. We've also taken the liberty to post ever minute detail of our lives on to this worldwide data collection and complain about invasion of privacy. Welcome! "

What Girls Said 5

• Haha that and the internet :D

• Working women and our mix-raced president. Also, social media would be a bit confusing.
    "So, whenever you get coffee, you take a picture and show it to everyone?"
    "Yes."

• Technology, especially computers/the internet

• Phones/internet for sure.

• The decay of English and use of words such as selfie, truffle butter, and yolo

What Guys Said 3

• It would be very difficult to explain why our technology has gotten better and we have more wealth on average, yet as a whole we are dumber than the people of their time as well as being less well spoken.

*there is actually some evidence that current Americans are less intelligent than Americans in the 50s, not something I'm just pulling out of my ass, though some will disagree ;)

If you don't believe me when I say people in the 50s were more articulate, just look at speeches from the time compared to speeches now. I swear humans have completely lost that skill. Listen to MLK or JFK speak and compare it to just about any leader today. Today's speech is like watered down tea. But I digress ;)

• The decline of our once great nation, the advances of technolgy then beg him to take me back with him to 1950.

• A smart phone or tablet