Has anyone ever played the Ouija board? Do you know someone who did? This board is creepy?

Hey guys
Just curious, does anyone have good ouija board stories? It's a silly board but wow it looks scary and I would never play it. But, share your stories!

Most Helpful Guy

• Ouija boards definitely contact another realm, however, that realm is inhabited by angels that once served God, but were expelled from His presence, and now seek to destroy as many human souls as they can.

Demons destroy people through confusion, lust, deception, trickery, emotional manipulation, and things like that. Ouija is a very quick way to bring very real, some times deadly curses on you, your family, and those you love- just by using it. You do not have to use it many times to become cursed- you only have to use it once.

The forces that manipulate your muscles into moving the game piece are very real and you are opening yourself up to them, and they WILL make you their slaves, and if you do not repent of it and turn to God, you will burn for eternity. It is a sin known as witchcraft, and it is very real.

I have heard demons speak through people, I have rebuked demons, I have even felt demons leave me personally. Demons are VERY real and VERY excited to get a foothold in you. Your only hope is in God and Jesus Christ, this is my own experience.

Turn from this foolish Charlie, Charlie! game and Oija, and seek the God who makes the demons tremble!

• Yeah this Charlie Charlie thing looks silly but it isn't good to dabble into these kinds of things. Thank you for your response!

• The only realm they contact are the demons in your mind. Read my comment.

• KhaysunDei you seem to posses all knowledge and authority to be able to say that.

How sad you actually believe it.

What Guys Said 9

• I haven't played with it, but what makes it "work" is the ideometer effect. Your brain can subconsciously move your hands without you consciously telling it to, because you're thinking about it and expecting it to happen. So it doesn't feel like you're purposefully doing it, but you're brain is doing it.

• Trust me... not real... gay... fake... lies... no girlfriend...*cries*

s2.quickmeme.com/.../...1d76834f1d5e8b834f23c4.jpg

• Well, years ago me , my sister, our friend of the family
    played the Ouija board and it stopped working for us
    cause my sister said she was throwing it in the fire.

• There was a story about 4 bikers went into the mountains with an ouija board. They wanted to go somewhere freaky and scare themselves shitless. After 4 days or something their mates and families started wondering where they were and the police went looking for them. They told people where they were going but not where they were staying. They only ever found 2 of them. One was wandering around a gibbering maniac. He lived out the rest of his days in the funny farm. the other one had died of a heart attack. It's probably bullshit or embellished but they say his face was frozen in terror. I think it was in papers back inthoigh 60s or 70s. Before my time. Cured me of ever wanting to dabble with those things though

• Judging from the comments here, it is complete trash and is in no way real. These "demon spirit" games MESS with your mentality! They make you REALLY believe in such a thing so it actually becomes a reality. The light flickering, the shadow outside your window, the child voice singing - ALL are your mind's creation that have become reality.

• Here's my proof: If somebody who were mentally strong just walked into the room RIGHT in the middle of the game, EVERYTHING would disappear. EVERYTHING.

• Of course, the take from this is that your MIND is extremely powerful.

• Never! Had one friend mess with one. She claimed a demonic spirit followed her home and stalked her for weeks before she busted out white sage and blessed her home.

• If my mom saw me with that she'll whoop me and throw me out "she's spiritual not religious xD"

• I would play it, i'm not afraid of it

• I don't fck with that shit on the off chance dat it's real.

What Girls Said 5

• Yeah my cousin and her friends played with it years ago and got in touch with our uncle who was shot and killed. He told us that it was hunters and that they were aware of what they did once they watched the news and of course they didn't come forward. Usually the spirit we talked to was someone that we didn't know though and it was this kid who drowned. The creepiest thing that happened was the spirit made the color of a skittle that was placed on the board disappear. I don't know how it did it because as far as I know they don't or can't eat because they don't have to being that they are not inside of a human body anymore.

• That's so creepy! I hope you don't play it

• @KhaysunDei If that is true it does not make it fake because it is a portal to another dimension with spirits but I do believe it is spirits because there were numerous occasions where through the board a lot of things happened or were said and none of us have experienced telekinesis so that is the only way the thing happened with the skittles. I also always felt the presence when they played with the board up until they said goodbye

• But you don't even need a board to do it then, that's where I'm trying to get at. You could focus yourself so much on a rock that it WILL begin talking. But that requires intense focus and utmost faith.

• I've played with one at my old house that we joked about having a spirit in. So we went into the walk in closet in my room and set up 4 candles (one for each person) and when one friend and I were holding the guide together it moved to yes after we asked if there was someone there and she got freaked out and said I moved it, but I said she moved it, and the other two people in the closet said it was colder , so we all said bye and blew out the candles because that's what the lady at the store told us to do. To this day I think she moved it and she says I did. We don't talk about it anymore

• I'm just here to tell the lot of you who genuinely believe it's real and "contacts another realm" - you are all gullible fucktards and I sincerely hope you don't reproduce.

• I've tried it. The planchette didn't even move.

• lol you didn't believe in it enough, you gotta make it as CREEPY as possible!!

• @KhaysunDei We understood what made the planchette move (ideomotor response), so it didn't work.

• Exactly! You didn't believe, read my comment on this.

• Not me personally.