Do you really think that people would miss you here when you do decide to leave GAG?

Why or why not?

Updates:
Personally for me, although I did make a few friend here who I talk in almost a daily basis, I probably won't be missed.

1|0
50|47

Most Helpful Girl

• A whole shitton of people will throw a party the day I choose leave.

Everyone that has ever blocked me will gather together to thank their gods for finally being able to act like retards and attention whores again without being called out on it.

The drinks will flow endlessly in celebration.

3|1
    1|0

What Girls Said 49

What Guys Said 47

• A lot of people might miss me but during this whole May, I offended everyone so now, nobody will miss me. Mission completed.
    i2.kym-cdn.com/.../2vA1a.png
    I don't know if I will leave or not. Who can tell the future (most probably I won't) but now it'd be easier for them to let me go ^_^

1|3
    0|0
  • There isn't much of a sense of community, and with all the 13 year olds now, even less...

So in general, no one is ever missed. AS you say, those of us who have been here a while do have a few people we talk with regularly, and they would miss you, of course. But in general..

Look at the people who leave.. how many people even take notice?

0|0
    0|0
  • I know at least 3 people would commit suicide. That's why I won't leave, even though my passion is no longer there.

2|0
    0|0
  • Nope, not for a second. I don't really take time to hold conversations with people here, so I doubt I'm on anyone's "OMG DON'T LEAVE" list, lol

I like to think I give good advice. I also am aware most people won't take the advice even if it is good, haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they would ask "wtf he's gone? Who is going to keep circumcision topics in check"

Otherwise, they would probably just carry on with their daily routine like always.

1|0
    0|0
  • The two people that I actually talk to here might miss me and I'd miss them but beyond that, don't think so.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not :(

1|0
    0|0
  • I think back when I was really active and well known I would be missed. I've been busy lately and it's crazy how much this site can change in a short amount of time.

0|0
    0|0
    • I remember even a year ago it was so different! I'd miss you though :)

• Nahh. Only famous ones will be missed lol. That's true in almost all types of community.

3|0
    0|0
  • I don't know No? Yes? Maybe like one or two.. I don't know what others think of me
    I wonder how many users block list I'm on though?

0|0
    0|0
  • Certainly not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd miss you my friend repulsive! But I also tell myself that it's just a website at the end of the day.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't be missed much. Plus, I'd give out my information to more people if I were leaving. So we could keep in touch!

1|0
    0|0
  • who will miss me?

0|0
    0|1
  • I would miss you, because I can relate a bit to what little I know of your story, and you seem genuine, which is not totally common.

Regarding myself, I just don't know.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like to think so but who knows.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think I would be missed!

0|1
    0|1
  • You can't miss what you've never known 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Well i've left this bitch on and off for sometime now and not one motherfucker has noticed lmao. so its all good i dont think anyone would remember me because im a sneaky ninja, like that. All though id miss some people, not saying who though...

0|0
    0|0
  • Nopee, I never really brought anything useful to GaG.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. I doubt it. I'm not sure. I guess you'd have to ask every user. If anything, they'd probably say "Good riddance he's gone!"

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, if Michael Jackson died and the world continued then I am willing to say that the GaG will be fine without me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, perhaps like 1 or 2 or perhaps none, who knows lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah one less kind troll for GaG xD

0|0
    0|0
  • I think most G@Gers would, llorando is too iconic not to miss.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm gonna go with a resounding "HELL NO"...
    within 3 days it'll be "Caleb who?" :))

0|0
    0|0
  • there are thousands of active users why would I get missed

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be missed by a select few people. I also have enemies that would be glad.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm glad you're still here I remember you from my old account.

• Show All
    • I'd miss you personally as well as for your intelligent insights.

• @BelleGirl21

Aw thanks. You already know I'd miss ya too

• I dont think anyone would miss me if i leave!
    Or maybe some of the people here would miss me! LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • im sure no one would miss me

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys