Are you a nice person?

Or are you an asshole?
Why?

• I AM LIKE A FLUFFY TEDDY BEAR
  • I AM ASSHOLE HEAR ME ROOOOAARRRRRRR
  • go home you're drunk
  • spider man will you marry me?
  • NO, I AM BAT MAN
  • I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs
  • BITCH TASTE MY FURYYYYY

Most Helpful Guy

• I am genuinely one of the nicest people you'll ever meet, butterflies actually land on me when I go outside. And people regularly call me a gentleman and a scholar, there's nothing I wouldn't do for family, friends and loved ones if it is within my power to do so.

What Guys Said 41

• BAHAHAhahahahah!
    I'm not a very nice person at all lol

Also... dem options she-bruh. Ist yer signature.

• Haha after reading the description, I realised that the Asker is you and here it is, that's actually you lol.

Back to the question, No, I'm not an asshole because it sounds meek and so petty. I'm XNicholeMariex3.

• I try to be a nice person but sometimes that one person just gets under your skin that one to many times and the niceness fades or a person uses the fact your a nice person. Generally though I try to be nice.

• Haha I let others decide but I think I can qualify for teddy bear :D

• I wouldn't say I'm an asshole but I'm also not the very nicest. I tend to be brutally honest towards almost everyone. I'll be friendly/nice for most part but at the same time, don't expect me to treat you with kindness if you mistreat me and act like a prick/bitch. If you continue to deliberately piss me off, then expect me to tell you to fuck off. For most part, I don't really care too much about others to be nice but that doesn't mean I wouldn't do some common courtesies for strangers like holding a door for them or helping a lost child/toddler out find his/her parents.

• One more thing to add, it usually takes A LOT to piss me off but even then, pushing me to the point of furious rage is the VERY last thing any person would ever want to do so I just warn people not to try me.

• I do try to be.

• I think I'm kinda in the middle with a slight tendency to lean more towards the asshole side of the spectrum. I like to consider myself an honest asshole which in my slightly biased opinion is the BEST kind of asshole :)

• I am a kind asshole not a nice person even though many claim to say that I am because of the things I do and I'm not going to say because it's pretty cheesy stuff

• I wouldn't say I'm always an asshole, it's that I usually don't give a damn so I'll be nice or a dick at the drop of a hat.

• I am an asshole. Probably the biggest asshole most people around me have ever met. Don't care about others, just doing what's required in order to achieve what I want, no matter the casualties, fuck others, people are just tools and toys.

But I can be nice sometimes. But I hate that °^°

• There are some topics I can be a complete snob about, but in general I think I'm pretty nice.

• I'm a nice person. I try to be kind and accepting of everyone. I do struggle with being over-confident at times tho.

• i like to think that i am a nice person.
    i would be nice to peope who are nice to me and completely ignorant for people who are not... "i just dont care".
    i like to make friends, and always available to help them. i am never jealous to anyone in my whole life still. and i even feel bad if something bad happen to a person who are mean to me.

• I'm a nice person but I've been very mean sometimes and I'm not proud of those moments. It's like a nice person with a monster living inside me that sometimes snaps out.

• I am kind of 40% asshole and 60% nice... LOL

And if there is someone who is an asshole... Then i am like a 80% asshole... and only 20% nice to them...

It kinda depends on the person... LOL

• I've got good intentions but my expressionless mug sometimes screams Kony :/

• I have been named cuddles or honeybear, so you decide...

• I'm nice for the most part.

• I'm like a fluffy teddy bear, if you are kind and open minded, you can pet me and talk to me cause I talk.

If you are selfish and arrogant, I will... tickle you to death.

• I feel like im too nice sometimes

• I voted F what does that make me?

• Yes I am a nice person.

• I like to think I'm a nice person. But I am human so I have my moments of pure asshole!! ;)

• I try to be nice

• im nice enough :)

• I find it easier to avoid awkward situation such as a misplaced compiment with a joke and most are rude.

• Im sad there's no option for meow

• I'm a nice person, but a thigh one

• I guess I have both in me. The asshole and the big heart.

• Asshole through and through. Keeps out the weak willed and the fakes.

• More from Guys
    11

What Girls Said 23

• i'm a good zombie ;)

• I'd like to think that I'm an overall nice person but I have my moments where I'm not. Lol No one is perfect though.

• I would like to think that I am a nice person, at least I've always tried to be.. But I guess it is for others to tell me otherwise.

• I'd like to think that I'm a nice person. But I can be a bitch too if pushed.

• Is it fair to say, I can be a little bit of both? ;)

• I'm a nice person. I wouldn't intentionally hurt anyone. I'm kind, loyal and compassionate. I have my limits though, i won't allow anyone to take advantage of my kindness.

• I am a nice person. I have been told this very often. I go out of my way to help people. But I don't let myself get walked on for this. I am confident and strong :-)

• In my opinion I am super nice to almost everyone (95%) even if that person doesn't deserve my kindness 💁

• don't be too. Fight back if they don't treat you respectful :-)

• F and G... depends. =)

• I am a nice person. Like a fluffy teddy bear.

• I'm nice until someone shows their stupidity. Then I feel nothing for the person.

• I truly try to be as much as I can. But I have a side where I get really irritated easily and become grumpy. I never try to hurt anyone on purpose though.

• Oh yeah, I can be super nice! but just the same I can be super mean... but not without reason. :]!

• My girlfriend thinks I am a nice person and my friends too. So suppose I am. When I climb, I look like spider girl :-)

• Girlfriend?

• Not really... I have heard women dating women... nothing wrong bith being lesbo or bi... i am happy for you 😁😀😊

• thank you both. Not all comments here are so nice ;-)

• hahahaha... I like the fact that 2 dudes just proposed Spiderman. I'm kinda both a teddy bear and a tiger. You don't want to see me roar. :)

• Yupp and I hate it sometimes.

• Yeah i think I am. I haven't always made the best choices but I've always had good intentions

• I'm nice, maybe even a bit too nice.

• Yes, I think I am at least. (:

• I'm a Pisces, so it really depends on who you ask haha

• I am just a kitty cat passing by...

• I think I'm a nice person but, I have been described as cold.

• I AM LIKE A FLUFFY TEDDY BEAR