Tall people, do you rather have long legs or rather a long torso?

So, I am 6'3 and always wear 34 inch jeans and L or XL shirts, depending on the cut, but never below L.
I knew a girl who's 5'9 and would always wear 36 inch jeans.
A guy I knew is 5'11 and wears 34 inch jeans too.
What about you guys and girls?

26

Most Helpful Girl

• I am almost 5'10" and I think my legs are longer. Finding jeans that are long enough is a struggle! :( But thank God, 7/8 jeans are a trend... Hahhahha

• wow lucky you ma'am... am so jealous... how are you so tall?

• My sisters are 5'4" and 5'7". No, not at all haha. @some1unique

• how short is a man for you to be out of question of being worhty for you?
      are you proud of your height? may be taller than most men?

What Girls Said 1

• It's hard to shop for clothes no matter what, at least as a tall woman. I'd rather have neither of those things.

What Guys Said 6

• I'm 6'2 and only 17 so I'm still growing and I'm post to be 6'4. I wear large shirts but I have an issue with pants because I'm size 34 length 32 width and it can be hard to find. It is easier to buy a xl shirt. On the other hand, long legs look better. That's a good question question.

• Either is awkward when shopping for clothes. Well, it already is anyway. I even go to a special shop for shoes because regular shops don't do anything above 2 sizes below mine.

• I wish my torso was longer. I have long ass legs. I have to do everything perfect just to maintain a 32" waist.

• Im 6'3" short torso but long legs so I wear 36 length, very hard to find my size sold!

• Damn 6'3" is my dream height

• tall legs... they seem so sexy