Tall people, do you rather have long legs or rather a long torso?

So, I am 6'3 and always wear 34 inch jeans and L or XL shirts, depending on the cut, but never below L.
I knew a girl who's 5'9 and would always wear 36 inch jeans.
A guy I knew is 5'11 and wears 34 inch jeans too.
What about you guys and girls?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I am almost 5'10" and I think my legs are longer. Finding jeans that are long enough is a struggle! :( But thank God, 7/8 jeans are a trend... Hahhahha

0|0
    0|0
    • wow lucky you ma'am... am so jealous... how are you so tall?

• Show All
    • My sisters are 5'4" and 5'7". No, not at all haha. @some1unique

• how short is a man for you to be out of question of being worhty for you?
      are you proud of your height? may be taller than most men?

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• It's hard to shop for clothes no matter what, at least as a tall woman. I'd rather have neither of those things.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I'm 6'2 and only 17 so I'm still growing and I'm post to be 6'4. I wear large shirts but I have an issue with pants because I'm size 34 length 32 width and it can be hard to find. It is easier to buy a xl shirt. On the other hand, long legs look better. That's a good question question.

0|0
    0|0
  • Either is awkward when shopping for clothes. Well, it already is anyway. I even go to a special shop for shoes because regular shops don't do anything above 2 sizes below mine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish my torso was longer. I have long ass legs. I have to do everything perfect just to maintain a 32" waist.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im 6'3" short torso but long legs so I wear 36 length, very hard to find my size sold!

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn 6'3" is my dream height

0|0
    0|0
  • tall legs... they seem so sexy

1|1
    0|0