What will happen if I drink 2 drops of methylated spirits?

It was a d double dare so i drank two drops

Note to all readying this 6 hours later and i've still got the taste in my mouth and extreme shits! Dumb ideas never end well, will be fine in the morning thought XD Mother russia is in my stomach (meaning my stomach is strong enough to handle anything)

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't worry after two drops, it is toxic but only if you drink a lot of it, i definitely wouldn't recommend it though :/

What Guys Said 2

• "Denatured alcohol, also called methylated spirits or spiritus, is ethanol that has additives to make it poisonous, extremely bad tasting, foul smelling or nauseating, to discourage recreational consumption. In some cases it is also dyed."

"Do not inhale the vapours and use in a well-ventilated area or under fume extraction. Wear appropriate protective clothing when handling this substance including approved eye protection, safety gloves, safety clothing and protective shoes. It is harmful if swallowed and by inhalation and you should always seek medical advice in the event of an accident."

www.thechemicalblog.co.uk/.../

WELP!
    Darwin award time.
    3.bp.blogspot.com/.../...+on+CheezburgerDotCom.jpg

• You wouldn't die just from 2 drops. wouldn't do much good to you either but stull

• I drank it because i was dared and i wanted to be remeberd for something :) and i like proving others wrong when they say "I bet you won't do this and that"

• Darwin award in 3...2..

• well since you have already done it why dont you tell us

• Well nothing but the taste stuck in the throat and the a little bit of a burn but Nothing happens to you when you hvae two drops

What Girls Said 2

• Isn't that something you should have been asking before? If you aren't blind then looks like you'll be okay.

• I don't even know what methylated spirits is. I hope you don't die.