Getting married and want to lose about 5kg so that I'm nice and slim for my wedding day in 6 months. What to do?

i don't have any exercise equipment at my place and the gym is quite far from where I live so I can't go there. Anything I could do at home to help lose a few kgs for my wedding

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, eat healthy, avoid sugary foods.

• I do that

• I know that and he personally doesn't care how much I weigh. I just want to slim down and look nice for the wedding. It's something I want to do for myself and only for myself

• Exactly my point

What Guys Said 8

• Look up "insanity" on the web, this will give you a few ideas on how to use your body as a weight to help lose weight and tone up, x

• do HIIT body weight workouts. look them up on youtube.

• 5kg?

not much... just lower da quantities

• Quantities of what?

• I'm a small eater anyways, not much cutting down on quantity I can do otherwise I'd be eating nothing

• YouTube is where I would go.

• 5 kgs in 6 months?
    You can do that in one month. Just follow KETO diet. Works like charm.

• Do you have a pool to swim?

• Eat a low carb diet.

• That's ok, but how about looking way past your wedding... just establish a healthy, active lifestyle...

What Girls Said 4

• Do you have cable? Most providers have a health channel that you can use or you can go on YouTube. Also, a woman's health magazine offers at home exercises that you can do without any equipment. The biggest part of it will be what you put into your body. A healthy diet and lots of water. Good luck :-)

• Ride your bike, walk places you would normally drive (short distances only), use canned food as free weights, etc.

• Why would you want to lose a few more when you are already nice and slim? Doesn't your dress fit you well?

• You can do push walks and use the stair case for your work out.

• I made a mistake there typing my suggestions to you :)

push ups, walks and use stair case for your work out.

• You need stomach exercises, each day.

• youtube has a lot of full 1 hr long work out videos, try some high intensity workouts and go for jogs in the evenings? congrats on the wedding!